My dad went in to ask the doctor questions, and I found my way towards the bathroom, my bladder killing me.

I almost didn't make it, not going to lie. It was a close one.

I heard it wasn't uncommon to pee your pants when you're pregnant, but I definitely didn't want it to happen, especially when I'm only 10 weeks along.

"Baby, please help mommy. I need to hang out with grandma. You can't have me peeing every 5 seconds" I mumbled, rubbing my hand over the slight bloating I had, comfort spreading across my body at the idea of it being my little baby.

I walked out of the bathroom, and a nurse was approaching me with a cart full of sweets, and my mouth watered.

God I would kill for a cookie right now.

"Hello, would you like anything? I have different kinds of cookies. There are some crackers, blueberry bread, water, and coffee" She motioned towards the cart and I nodded, eyeing the snacks.

"Can I have two sugar cookies please?" I asked and she nodded. "Thank you so much!" I smiled, taking the two individual packaged cookies from her.

 I snacked on the cookies, walking back towards my mom's room. 

I noticed Logan was sitting inside the room, his hand holding my moms as he talked softly.

I decided to go find my dad, and much to no one's surprise, he was at a vending machine.

"Where did you find those!" He asked, pointing to the cookies in my hand.

"Some lady was walking with a cart" I told him and I saw him eye my cookie. "No! You're not stealing a pregnant person's craving! Go hunt her down yourself! This is my sugar cookie!" I told him, taking a bite out of it.

He fake pouted and bought a bag of cheese crackers.

"How is your pregnancy going by the way?" Dad asked, opening the small bag of crackers.

"It's alright. Just sore and tired, feeling like crap. Everything to be expected" I shrugged and he nodded. "I'm just waiting for my bump. I'd rather have a bump as a pregnancy reminder than to look into the inside of a toilet bowl" I giggled and he chuckled with me.

"Yeah, morning sickness was brutal for your mother, especially with the twins. Speaking of the twins, they should be here soon. Landon is bringing Braxton" Dad said and my eyes widened.

"Braxton? Like boyfriend Braxton?" I asked and he nodded. "Why is he bringing his boyfriend to meet us at the hospital where our mother is admitted?" 

"Emotional support I guess. I remember when you brought Gabe home for the first time. I thought I was going to ground you and punch him" My dad shook his head, reminiscing

"What? Why!" I laughed, not knowing that's how he felt.

"You brought home some Highschool punk!  He had inverted frosted tips Leigh!" He said and I laughed with him, remembering that phase of life.

"Yeah, I'm glad he grew out of that. Literally" I giggled and he nodded.

"How has he been with the pregnancy?" He asked and I sighed.

I was hoping he'd never ask.

"Alright" I mumbled and my dad eyed me suspiciously 

"Spill kid" He gave me a knowing look and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Dad, it's fine. Really"

"No Leigh! It's not! He got you pregnant. He doesn't get to just run away for the hard part! Your mother felt alone during her pregnancy, no matter how much I was there by her side, because she was the only one who could feel what she felt. The only one who knew the pain and mental torture, and I was there for her twenty four seven. I don't want that to happen to you, and you be alone. You're not alone Leigh. Pregnancy is hard, you should never be alone sunshine and if he isn't there for you, he's still that same punk that walked through my front door five years ago"