My Ex and your Ex

Start from the beginning

Sorn shakes her head

Sorn: you guys are already the talk of the school, if you don't want to make it obvious that you guys are screwing each other don't walk around with your arm around her.

I take my arm away from Irene.

Lisa: better. And for the hundredth time we haven't screwed.

Bambam puts his arm around Irene.

Bambam: nope because you guys have already dug yourself a pretty deep hole, come on guys Let's go.

I take Bambams arm away from Irene.

Bambam: jealous already.

I jump on his back.

Lisa: shut up and take me to class.

Jennie pov

Jennie: I hate your ex, being all over Lisa.

Seulgi rolls her eyes

Seulgi: more like Lisa being all over Irene.

Joy shakes her head

Joy: are you guys going to talk to them or keep hating.

Me and Seulgi glare at joy.

Yeri: come on Joy, Lisa and Irene are wrong because if they're dating it totally breaks the laws of friendship.

I agree with Yeri.

Seulgi: clearly they don't know the law of friendship.

Rosé pouts at us

Rosé: maybe they're close like you two are.

Me and Seulgi roll our eyes.

Jennie: come on Rosie clearly they're fucking.

It makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

Jisoo: well there's going to be a party at  Momos place and I know they'll be going, why don't be go.

I smile

Jennie: we should go, I want to know if those two are doing the dirty, it will clearly tell me that they don't care about us and Irene was never my friend, Lisa clearly wasn't your friend Seulgi.

Seulgi went all red. We just watch Lisa, Irene and the whole Thai line laugh about something making us roll our eyes.

Seulgi: if those two slept with each other, there's no getting back together with them.

I nod

Jennie: I'll have to leave the country and you'll come with me Seulgi.

Seulgi shakes my hand

Seulgi: deal.

Wendy taps our shoulders.

Wendy: come on let's just go to class.

We walked past them and went to class. Unluckily we're all in the same class.

Professor: Is everyone here?

Lisa, her friends and her new girlfriend aren't here. If only I could trap them all and punish them.

They finally walk in a couple of minutes later.

Professor: Lisa get off of Bambams back and take your seats. You guys can't be coming late all the time.

Lisa gets off of Bambams back and sits next to Irene. I could literally die seeing them smile at each other.