And So, It Begins

Start from the beginning

" Alright, everybody. You heard the announcements! Grab your Hero Costumes and head to Ground Beta!" Iida instructed, standing from his seat with a proud robotic arm. The class agreed in unison before rushing over to the compartments, those closest handing out numbers. Kaori stood in the girl's dressing rooms, adjusting her finger-less gloves as the Work Study information played in her head. The girl's regathered at the main entrance before telepathically agreeing to head out. They ran down the halls, making their way for the training grounds. They met up with few of the boys, Bakugou, Midoriya, and Todoroki taking the lead as Kaori, Uraraka, and Momo followed close behind. Everybody, this is the moment you've been waiting for...

Atop the rooftop of one of Ground Beta's plethora of buildings, the students of Class 1a stood, scouting their surroundings. Kaori crouched atop of the small water-tower provided, two fingers placed at her temple as she scoured the unfamiliar terrain. Enhanced eyes looking through the streets, brilliant ears hearing even the crackle of fire and the whoosh of smoke.

" REMEMBER! Even if this is only a drill, we shall carry this out as though lives are on the line!" Iida commanded, standing before the class. Kaori took her fingers away from her temples, moving to stand above the other heroes-in-training.

" We're gonna need better visuals. Reconnaissance Squad, you're up. From what I've gathered, there's trouble Northeast of here, 900 meters out." She instructed, a cold win blowing by, tossing the two free clumps of hair lightly. The Reconnaissance Squad, with consisted of Shoji, Jiro, and Koda, got straight to work. Shoji's dupli-arms spread into a multitude as Koda called for the birds and Jiro plugged in her earphone jacks.

" There's smoke from an explosion over there. A building's collapsed." Shoji said, his body stood on the railing. The others made their way to the ground, taking a good look at what surrounded them. Iida gave an affirmative nod before turning back to the group.

" Our foremost priority here is to put out those fires." Iida instructed. Momo was quick to the task, stretching out her cloth folds as she created a giant wagon, ready for passengers and its horse. And Mineta, as per usual to this sort, was having a nose-bleed.

" No time to waste! We need an extinguishing squad right now. Ingenium?" Momo offered, Iida giving an affirmative nod.

" Shoto, Tsukoyomi." Iida looked back at the two, earning different answers of agreement. In the end, Sato and Aoyama joined them, hopping in the wagon with Iida at the ready to dash off. Kaori's ears picked up Koda's voice, quickly calling to the group.

" Koda says someone's been swept away in the river." Kaori informed, looking up at Tsu and Mineta. Tsu gave a nod, with a small kero afterward.

" It's our turn, Grape-juice. Let's go!" Tsu said. Mineta stood with confidence, giving a small mighty hum. They hoped in with the Extinguishing squad, quickly being driven off by Iida. That left most of the short-distance fighters left.

" Alright, let's head toward the wreckage!" Midoriya instructed, the others following suite. Kaori was about to run when she was suddenly pulled back by her collar.

" I'm about to obliterate you with a high-five." Kaori threatened, a scowl forming on her face as she gave in to making any effort to resist. She was suddenly being pulled back as Kirishima and Kaminari followed willingly. That's how she knew. Those dumb-dumbs always follow Katsuki.

" Alright, why am I being dragged in this? You've already got Red Riot and Charge-Bolt, so why am I here, Mr. King God Dynamite Explosive Pomeranian?" She questioned, not remembering the exact order he'd put it all in. Bakugou let go of her collar, allowing her to walk on her own now. I'm gonna quote, we're-