jealousy jealousy {pt. 2} [klayley]

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR SO, Klaus tried to keep conversation or interaction with Hayley to a minimum

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR SO, Klaus tried to keep conversation or interaction with Hayley to a minimum. He really wasn't one to wear his heart on his sleeve so after his big confession he wasn't exactly running to the opportunity of talking about that.

They never spoke of it again. Not when Jackson died. Not when Elijah and Hayley broke up. Not ever.

AN: I am not sure if Hope is still a baby by this point but let's pretend she is.

—AN: I am not sure if Hope is still a baby by this point but let's pretend she is

"Oh come on, baby, it's okay. Don't, Don't cry." She lulled her little one. It calmed her down, but only a little. Hope was still wailing and whining and ...very tired.

She was trying to calm her down but nothing seemed to work. Hopeless. The irony. Then after a little while of this, Klaus was walking down that specific hallway and he caught sight of Hope crying and immediately shot inside the room. "Hey hey, it's okay. Don't worry, my littlest wolf. Shh. I am here." He continued shushing her like this until she calmed down.

After that, Hayley sang her lullabies to put her to sleep. "Black bird singing in the dead of night. Take these broken wings and learn to fly..." she silently hummed.

Klaus put his head in his fist and looked up to Hayley as he was splayed out on the bed. A spark in his eyes as he watched her put their child to sleep. She never looked so beautiful than she did right now. In the lamp lit room with a sleeping baby in her arms as she cradled it to sleep.

Once the little one was asleep she gently tucked her into bed, careful as to not wake her.

They decided to take a walk to the balcony. Silently. As they came out. They saw the night sky littered with sparkling dots. Quite more commonly known as stars. Klaus remembers so many moments in his 1000 years of existence - especially when he was little boy - of staring out to the stars in awe. They captured his eye as an artist.

"Klaus..." Hayley muttered, which snaps him out of his daze.

"Why yes, Hayley?" He inquired.

"About what happened...that night, uhm," she tried to explain.

And it immediately hit him like a load of bricks. What she was talking about.

"I just want to say that I am sorry that you felt that way, or no— not how you felt exactly I meant that uhm how you felt about Jack and Elijah and I - I just wanted to uh clarify that.." She bit her lip.

Oh God she was adorable. But why was she acting like this. She never acted like this. So strange.

"Hayley. You're babbling, love." He said.

"Right. Sorry it's just...you know what, forget it, it's stupid, I mean," she mumbles before walking inside from the balcony. But before she manages to make it inside, Klaus grabs her wrist and brings her body closer to his. Looking down at her figure. Their faces inches apart.

"Don't be scared, sweetheart. I am sure it's not stupid." He remarks.

"I just...okay. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for —everything. And for making you feel like that. Any- any less important. And that...I wanted to say that I feel the same way." She finally finishes, biting her lip once again.

Without thinking Klaus grabs her lips with his own and kisses her passionately

Without thinking Klaus grabs her lips with his own and kisses her passionately. They go at it for a few minutes before he pins her to the nearest wall and kisses her neck. She's so beautiful fuck.

And well the rest is history

"All's well that ends well." —Shakespeare

AN: reviews? Sorry if this was a little OOC. Also I hope the gifs are working cuz they're frozen on my part ugh. Anyways hope u enjoyed! <3 more to come soon !! By the way keep commenting I LOVE reading your guys' reviews