jealousy, jealousy [klayley]

SHE'D TRUST HIM. She'd trust him.

That sentence rings in his mind as he replays the moment, over and over on repeat. She'd choose to trust that little wimp. Not that he himself deserved her trust. He knew that. But it still stung like hell.

He was staring out the window

He was staring out the window. Onto their room. Jackson kissing Hayley as she put Hope into bed. He was absolutely flaring with anger. Why?

That should've been him.

He was sure this was merely because of Hope. Yes, of course. Just because they took his daughter away from him.

That's it.

But then why did it hurt him so damn much?

He walks away from the window, lost in thought, blinded by jealousy and rage he crushes the glass in his hand. He didn't care. He was angry. Hurt. Jealous.

Jealous. That's....no, he was only jealous because Jackson was playing "daddy" to Hope. No other possible reason.

"Why do you hate me so much!" She yelled

"Why do you hate me so much!" She yelled. Her eyes brimming with tears. As you can see. They were in the middle of yet another fight. Somehow that came out. And it was getting quite brutal.

"You took Hope from me..." He reasoned.

"So the 6 month werewolf curse didn't cut it for you?" She asked.

"You won't understand why! Alright? Besides, it's not like it matters, little wolf. You've got Elijah and Jackson. What could you possibly need me for?" He says, very hurt.

"Klaus, that makes no sense what are you talking about? You were never an option. You wanted me dead! What could you possibly mean by tha-" She inquires.

"You don't think I regretted that every single night you were gone!? What I said the night I heard of your pregnancy, I must admit it wasn't one of my best moments, or when I cursed you, you don't think I was going out of my mind? Staying up, worrying about where you were? Instead of being with me? That every single time I tried to show you I cared. Or tried to be there for you, show any sort of affection... Elijah or Jackson would come as your knights in shining armour!" He confessed.

"Klaus, I-" she wanted to say something. To console him.

"I don't want to hear any of your pity." He cussed, and stormed off.

A.N: what do you guys think? And I promise I'll update Novalunosis once I get inspiration! Until then, I'll be writing oneshots (you can send me requests if you like) of my favourite tvdu ships. Klayley and Stelena. Also would you like a Part 2 of this or no?