P A R T 1 5

jude pov

i'm standing with mase and chilly at the bar waiting to get the other round. i keep checking to see if riley is okay as i feel really protective over her, us 3 are all in a smaller groupchat incase anything was to happen but it only consisted of a text from mason an hour ago asking if everyone was having a good time.

we are probably the least drunk people here, since for a starter i don't drink. christian and reese took christian home, tyrone is outside with jack and kai and sophia are on a seat cuddled up to each other on front of a steaming marcus and jesse dancing on the floor, yes jesse came, he couldn't resist the offer and changed his mind last minute. "get it beans" i heard jesse say from the left of me. what a tosser i thought whilst the two chelsea boys beside me laughed.

"i'll get ri a 'vodka' and lemonade because i think she has had enough tonight" chilly said. "yeah your right benji, she is too drunk to even realise" mount replied. "speaking of riley where actually is she" i say. "the last time i saw her was with john and phil" the two boys say in unison.

just as they go and give her a glass of lemonade diluted with water to help sober ri up, they are met by two panicked boys sitting on the floor beside riley with one of their hands under her neck. "what the fuck happened" i shouted. "she passed out and hit her head, we didn't know what to do" john said to the 3 men towering over him and phil. "are you guys fucking stupid you should have called for help" "dickheads man".

the two boys on the floor still being away with the fairys stated "omg do you guys want to know a really cool fact". "not the time foden" benjamin said passive aggressively. "yeah it's so mad guys you need to hear" john said backing phil up. "stop bickering jude is going to call an ambul" mason was quickly cut of by a slur of words that translated to "riley's dad is southgate, gareth".

this made me dial off the number that read 999 on my phone awful quickly. there is know way that we are calling an ambulance for our bosses daughter, who he must have trusted with his. i wonder why we didn't know this. she is unconscious but breathing, and johns top was off containing the blood from the cut in her head.
end pov

"guys this has happened under our responsibility, if this is true we are a goner" ben said. mason remembered how close riley seemed to be with harry, so he mentioned to the boys that we could call him to come and get her and drive her to the hospital. ultimately this situation all sobered them up pretty well.

harry pov
i was awoken by a ringing from my phone, who is calling me at 2am. mason mount is what my phone read.
harry: kid what is so important you have to call me at this time
mase: what do you know about riley being gareth's daughter
as soon is i heard riley my protective instincts kicked in
harry: masons what happened, is she okay, why are yous asking me th-
mase: hazza stop get down to *nightclub adress* now she is hurt
harry: i swear to god i am going to kill you

as the players who aren't from london are living in the camp for the time being i swung by to wake hendo up. i agressive knock on his door. "ughhhhh what is it" the scouser said as he opened the door. "get in the car it's riley".

the car ride was silent. we both see her as our little sister and the unknown was worrying for us as the silence suggested. i have no idea what has happened from the brief call from mason but his voice seemed urgent. i know that both of us couldn't bear to see anything happen to her however i don't think that jordan will allow the boys to have the time of day, he will be angry from the start. i'm willing to hear them out but if any of them have laid hands on her i swear.
end pov

mason pov
so are we all dead then i heard one of the boys say after i hung up. "probably" another said. we just had to wait and face our captain, god knows what his reaction will be. although i never knew him and ri were connected going off the car ride they seemed to have a strong bond somehow.

kane rushed it first and ran right to riley's side. followed by an angry hendo who all 5 of us could hear before he got through the door, bracing ourselves for what we would get. to say the least he gave us a do in, i didn't know he was close to ri either, seems to be a lot of things i don't know recently.

"it looks like her cut will need stitches, me and jords will take her to accident and emergency. no one say to gareth , or anyone else about this matter" harry stated, "you are warned, now go home we will speak in the morning" jordan added". "no we will come with you guys" "i don't want to leave her" "this is our fault i'll wait" was some of the things the younger boys responsible answered.

"fine but you will explain everything" the england captain said

"goes for you two aswell" mason replied.