P A R T 11

friday came rolling by quick, all i could think about this past week was going out at the weekend and more importantly potentially having to be in arms length of jack. 

i have booked a nail and hair appointment for today, ive been planning on getting my hair blonde for a while now but i think doing it the night before going out will be the perfect time to impress. i know i will probably regret it but my hair stylist has a great track record of blonde to brown so im not worried that itll take long to go back to my old hair colour compared to if i was at another place. 

i was added to the lads night out groupchat a couple of days and i was chatting to some of the boys, they are very nice and im excited to get to know them more in person. jude said that they had made a seperate groupchat without me and sophia, which was completley fine with me beacause i do not want to intrude whatsoever. 

sophia on the other hand i have been texting her aswell, we have gotten so close in the past couple of days and its nice to finally have some girl company over all the testosorone. as me and her both live in london it is convienient to meet up eventually, she says that her accent dosent sound as german anymore but i will be the judge of that in person. 

i am getting my nails done soon so i start to get ready as i dont want to be late, i always have to be mindful when i get my nails done as a footballer because if i was to go in one bad tackle my nail equals ripped off. and not only does it rip the acrylic off your real nail comes off in the process, yes i have learnt that the hard way. 

i ended up getting these nails, they arent very long and the design is so pretty

i ended up getting these nails, they arent very long and the design is so pretty. after the appointment i have to go straight to my hair stylist, i am not excited for how long it will take but hopefully itll be worth it in the end. 

i greet my lovley hair stylist rhiannon, noticing her ginger hair from a mile away and sit on the seat infront of me, "better get comfy ri your gonna be here for a while" rhia says. 

"tell me about it, im the most unpatient person ever" 

as rhiannon went back to get all the products i decide to text my friends and tease them about this change.  i turn to my side and snap a picture of the seats next me in hope that they will catch on that its a hair salon. 

send to *ri is better than u , soph*

surprise ;))))

im sure sophia will cotton on, but the boys on the other hand will probably say im stupid sending pictures of mirrors

as the appointment went on small talk was made with rhia untill we got talking about the subject of boys. 

"so any boys you have your eye on then babe" rhiannon asked me. 

"well the other day the lions and the lionesses done conjoined training and there were a good few boys who were unreal, like actually unreal. i got invited out with some of them tomorrow actually which is why i decided to go blonde" i reply. 

"im sure you'll impress them, i was always so confident you would suit blonde and i was so happy when you said you were getting it done" 

i thank her with a smile on my face. rhia has been doing my hair since i went to kensington park and let me tell you ive never had a bad haircut since. i love talking to rhiannon because i feel like she really listens to me, her energy is just so comforting. reminiscing back on kensignton makes me remember jack, rhia knew everything about that whole drama and i totally forgot to tell her about him coming out with us. 

"oh my god rhia you will never guess who i saw at training the other day" i tell her in a panicky tone.

"jack"

"wait, dickhead jack?" rhia replys which makes me giggle.

"yes dickhead jack, i never knew he got called up to the england squad and i spotted him during conjoined training, to make things even worse he is going to be there tomorrow on the night out" 

"what are the chances of that riley, i better make your hair look flawless so he can see what he missed out on" the red head states helping me form a smile on my face. 

a ring comes from my phone as i see the screen light up with the name soph which cuts off me and rhiannons conversation, "sorry rhia i better get this".

"hey riley" sophia says excitedly, " i saw your message, is it something exciting!"

"i put surprise for a reason soph" we both laugh

"i promise you will be the first to see it" i state to the sweet german girl on the other side of the line

"see if you are just getting a trim i will be so pissed, anyway i was wondering if you wanted to come over to mines tomorrow to get ready?" she asks. 

"yes of course itll be so fun"

"great ill text you my address, see you soon ri" sophia replied just before hanging up

woah that was not weird at all i thought. i think sophia forgot that this was the first time we had ever heard each other voices. its not really that big of a deal but we had only been communicating through text the past couple of days and actually it was nice that it felt so natrual just talking to each other.

"all done" i hear a voice behind me say which i guess is rhias. totally loosing track of time i look up to see blonde haired riley.

"oh my god i love it".