P A R T 13

HEY GUYS!!! its been donkeys since ive wrote however i found this in my drafts and wanted to post it, i defo wont update this regularly but when i get the time i will bcs i think itll be a good stress reliever over revising months :) 

i woke up in an unfamiliar room, phone in hand that had 3 missed calls from sophia. i hear boys laughing from what i believe is the kitchen. your an idiot i thought, i can not of had sex with one of them. i make stupid decisions a lot but im not that stupid, i am very forgetful but once again not that forgetful. a footballers reputation says that topics along the lines of one night stands tend to travel very quickly amongst them and if harry was to ever find out id be a goner. managing to keep my eyes open my thoughts slowly became clearer and i established i most definitely did not sleep with any of them, i mean not that i wouldve minded, be my guest. one thing i have learnt the past week is how i underestimated how fit they all are, like literally all of them are my type. probably just because they play football but that dosent matter. though the only one i wouldnt say is my type would be mason, from the first time i talked to him i got the purest vibes. i do like a bad boy if i do say so and he is the polar opposite. 

along with those missed calls my eyes turn to the time, 12.34pm. my god i must have been shattered, i hear some commotion coming from outside this no named room so i go and check it out. but obvioulsy before i do this i need to make myself presentable because its not just mason here this time. i throw my hair into a bun and head into the kitchen where i am met by billy making bacon for breakfast. okay maybe i mean lunch. "orite ri you want some scran?" the familiar accent spoke to me. "no riley you do not want scran, what do say to billy" ben said. "excuse me benjamin burnt bacon is the best bacon and if you dont like that u can boost n make your own". i establish that this is what the boys must have been bickering about when i awoke from my slumber, lovley may i add, the bed was cosy as. "okay i can agree with billy here, ill have some". 

the four chelsea boys sat on the couch playing fifa whilst me and billy were eating our brunch. "what time do you call this ri" christian said. "omg forget about that whose bed was i sleeping in it was mega comfy" i reply. chilwell sticks his hand up and along with that comes yet another one of his flirty comments. "your welcome in it any time babe". mason asks me if i want the controller as he has to call his family friend sophie and say happy birthday. 

"aw shit sophia" i shriek and run back to chillys room to call her back. "ill take that as a no" mason said. "what a weirdo man" reese laughed. i checked the clock on the table and seen the time, 1.23pm. mate i said to sophia im going round to hers at half 1 to get ready, thats an embarrasing first impression. i quickly called her to say ill be round asap and ill explain why once im there. im actually really excited to be going over, i have never really made friends this quickly. i know that seems hard to believe because i have made a good few over the past week to say the least but i can tell at this point soph is genuine. who knows what footballers are capable of, they may reveal their true colours at some point. 

i head back out to the living room and say goodbye to everyone whilst i head to sophias, "bye guys ill see yous at 6". "see you later" the array of deep voices reply with. just as i walk out the door i hear a bunch of pings from the boys phones but nonetheless get my trot on. 

end pov

lads lads groupchat 

stonsey: okay guys so the nightclub has changed our slot for the night to 5pm instead of 6pm so we can just go for more drinks before the girls get here because im guessing they will take long to get changed n will probably need the extra hour. @kai tell me im right

marcus: i do not condone missing out on an hour with riley

phillipa: who said u would get time with her, she will be all over me rashy ;)

jude: shut up the two of yous, this is dissapointing however good logic my friend

kai: yes you are right john they will need all the time they can get

christian: riley woke up so late today so is already running behind schedule ugh women

reese: ^^

mings: wait how do you know that info vv sus 

chilly: YASS LADS SHE STAYED AT OUR APARTMENTS LAST NIGHT MY BEDROOM SMELLS OF HER 

mason: that is not as weird as it sounds, she game round to judge pasta and ended up falling asleep on our couch so chilly carried her to his bed and he slept on the couch.

stonsey: okay pasta judging is weirder than the fact chilly just said his bedroom smells of her

phillipa: ill do the job of letting her know the times have changed. @jack ru alive son

marcus: that was supposed to be my job

mason: you snooze you loose

jude: ugh just put it on the big groupchat with us all 

jack pov

i see the mention on the lads chat and read the texts. thank god i get at least an hour with MY friends without her intruding. i hope she dosent ruin my night yet again i dont even need to hope for that my night is already ruined and its only the afternoon. 

end pov