P A R T 5

*disclaimer i know this isnt how jacky would act in real life this is just for the purpose of the story. 

the best day of your life was when grealish left your school. you knew you never had to see him again and you weren't sad in the slightest about it.  he made your school experience a living hell. you never used to let people see it bothered you, you would normally just snap back with an equally as snarky comment. ever since you started getting attention for your football talents in school he has hated you, its almost like he couldnt bear a girl being good at football. you know its probably not that, its obviously a deeper ego problem or something but that dosent take away from the fact he ruined your young years.  

your life used to revolve around him and not in a good way. it got to the point where you memorized every one of his classes so that you could avoid him in the corridors and when that didnt happen the trembling in your voice became clear when talking to your friends. he would never say anything when he saw you walking with your pals but you could feel his eyes piercing right through your skin and that felt louder than any words that came out of his mouth. 

i didn't know what to do from there, what do you do when you see a walking talking antagonist, the guy who is the perpetrator of all your insecurities. i know what most people would say, they would say let out all your bottled up emotions and make him feel guilty. as much as i want to do that im literally on the side of an england training session, so that wouldnt be the smartest move to make.

just as I was about to brave it and go sit next to hendo and jack I hear a voice. "hey Riley theres a space inbetween us if you want to sit here" they say. i turn around to see phil and another boy who I reconised from cobham but couldnt put a name on.

riley: "thank god yes please ahaha"

??: "good because you were blocking my view anyway pretty girl" 

riley: "pretty girl huh? if you would rather have a view of..." 

i turn around to check who was behind me.

"...steve, you have some explaining to do calling me pretty girl"

phil: " chilly has a fancy for stevie boy" he says in a singing tone whilst the two of you are laughing.

??: "i mean who dosen't have a crush on Steve, if you don't you need to get your type fixed"

riley: "i guess he is pretty hot, the wrinkles on his forehead and receeding hairline are such a turn on for me jeez"

phil and him laugh showing their pearly whites, what is it with footballers and extremley white teeth. i decide to swing my arm over my eyes and pretend to be in pain. they both get up and go to my aid frantically asking if i was alright whilst holding onto the sides of my hips. 

"my eyes" "its blinding" are amongst some of the things i came out with. i start laughing which makes the two footballers confused. "why are you laughing" one came out with. "i thought you were in pain" said the other. "your teeth" i say, they don't say anything back, the only thing that replied was the confused looks on their faces.

riley: "what do you guys brush them with, white paint?"

phil: "Riley you scared the shit out of us mate"

??: "actually yes i brush them with dulux pure white emulsion paint"

riley: "very specific, ill give it a go mr..."

I pause not knowing what his name was, i glance at phil hoping he would help me out.

phil: "benjamin james chilwell"

ben: "two can play at that game phillip walter foden"

steve blows the whistle indicating that training is over. i got up to walk away but turned around to face the two boys, "don't worry boys i will rememeber to bring UV glasses next time" i say with a prominent smirk on my face.