P A R T 1 4

i arrived at sophias and she welcomed me into her house. "ahh jolly good" she exclaimed. i stared at her blank faced, she told me she wasnt that german anymore. she must be joking. "im taking the piss ri" we both burst out laughing. i said hiya to kai on our way to her room and she asked me if i had heard the chat on the whatsapp group. i said no because i knew if i went on my phone during the walk to her house i defo would have got distracted and made myself more late than i was already, so i didnt see any messages come through. "bruv i actual cant get over your hair its gorgeous" the brown haired girl said to me. "bruv? london really has had an impact on you" i replied. "guess so g you look leng styll" she pushed. "talking rubbish you are soph".

lads groupchat

jude: hey times have been pushed back to 5pm, you two are welcome to come for pre drinks but we figured you would want longer to get ready

reese: has riley been run over by a car on her way to sophias or something

chilly: rileyrileyrileyrileyrileyrileyreilyriklyriejshrutilfj

i see these texts from 15 mins ago and reply

riley: hey soz im easy tbh just order me and sophia a drink for when we get there honestly from the time i woke up this morning i might be lacking, my bad troops

stonsey: dont u worry we heard all about that

christian: i know sophia takes pink gin but what do you like ri

riley: guess

5+ notifs popped up in the space of 15 secs

mings: tequila

marcus: voddy and coke

billy: represent scotland with soop cmon

phillipa: martini

jude: tequila

riley: ahhh ty got it right its tequila, ill have a desperado or a teq rose thanks lads

jude: i literally said that ri, jack now has a drinking partner tequila is his signature drink

ugh no way in hell

riley: ya snooze ya loose

reese: why are u and mason like the exact same even dec aswell, they say it all the time

riley: my mum always says that to me guess its just a habit

mason: same here

sophia: no one reply i have been trying to get her to curl my hair and you are distracting her. if i hear one more ping i will block all of you on her phone now put a sock in it ;)

end chat

time flyed by and the light peeking through the curtains quickly turned to shadows, hair quickly turned curled and face quickly turned painted. "ugh you look gorg soph" "cheesy stuff ri" "kais a lucky boy getting this bunda" i winked and slapped her arse. "so who is getting your bunda tonight then??" soph smirked. "no one, this bunda is mine and mine only", "wow not even mine :(" sophia replied. should i tell her that it could be literally anyones tonight? ahhh fuck it, okay maybe not literally, the exception of kai and dec obviously oh and mason and definitely ... him. i wonder if its a good idea to spill the secret to sophia over jack because to be honest idk if he even recognises me so whats the point in starting drama. i might just say though because if things get awkward she can be my outlet, probably the best idea because i dont want any of the boys to know. "hey soph can i tell you something?" i ask, "anything". i tell her the story and she was more than sympathetic for me, i fell way more excited than nervous now thats off my chest. "oh and last thing dont let me get too drunk, if i do you need to control me, no cruise control tonight".

not to blow smoke up my arse or anything but i look hot rn. my hair is sitting perfectly, makeup looks smooth as ever and my body is snatched in this dress. we take the taxi down into the town centre and meet the boys in the nightclub.

sophia and i walk in and earn whistles from the boys, i greet them all with hugs  until i see jack excuse himself to the 'toilet', okay well now i know that he most definitely does recognise me. if i just pretend like nothing ever happened i'm sure it will he will crumble, i'm not going to let him ruin my fun so my sassy face is on tonight. "need a photographer?" marcus said to me. "goan then".

everyone stands as they get people to take their pictures, kai taking sophias, billy taking reeses and mason taking tyrones. the rest of the boys and talk amongst themselves. "that's criminal how fit she is" says john , "cant get my head around it lads" christian says, "thought she couldn't get any sexier but the blonde hair proves me wrong" phil said. i think marcus notices i'm uncomfy with so many people around so he starts to hype me up. "another angle cmon" "show us ur beaut face" "there we go hottie" , atleast he can say those things as a friend, i think it says a lot about someone when they can hype someone up without it being awkward. he says he will put all the pictures he gets tonight on the gc so it's easier for ppl to save.

"hey you guys can stop staring at me now" i state. the boys laugh and everyone heads to the main hall.

jack pov

as soon as i see her giving everyone hugs i tell the boys i'm nipping to the toilet because i'm 'bursting'. "ur missing out on a hug from her then unlucky jacky boy" phil whispered to me. "ahaha i guess" i replied.  ahahah no im not, i don't want to hug a whore. that's all she is. everyone swoons over her saying stuff like "she's mine" n "i'm her fav" when i know fine well she would fuck them all. she's a player and she dosent deserve any of those boys. as i'm about to come out of the hallway i hear her say "yous can stop staring now", there we go again, proving my point that she is a self obsessed freak.

end pov

the night goes by fast, and so do the drinks. truth or dare after shots and shots have been launched down my throat, nope don't think so. however here i am, pretty wrecked playing exactly that. sitting across from jack who is also pissed, what could go wrong? "riley truth or dare" the brummy asks. "truth" i reply. "is it true that your a whore?". "are you being serious jack, for fucks sake, what if i am? what if i tell everyone about your history? what if i prove to everyone at this table that i can be a just as good stripper as i am footballer?". "steady on" mason says looking out for me. everyone laughs but jack , the others are all too hammered to listen to the history part so don't suspect anything, only thing that stuck out was the stripping part, no surprise there. the game went on and i eventually zoned out.

"hey ur sexy when your angry" chilly whispered. i breathed up his neck as i get to his ear and say "ben, you don't need to be angry to be sexy". spin the bottle!!!! is enough for us to snap out of the heated moment we both found ourselves in. sophia did not participate, rightly so, but this, this was my sorta game. phil spinned it first and it landed on tyrone, "pucker up big boy" he said before giving him a pelter. i spun next and it landed on billy, he was blacked out as he had out drank everyone, well that's scottish people for you. so i spun again and it landed on him. at this point i was so shitfaced that i couldn't even remember who he was nevermind the beef we had. as i said the freak of a drunk i am decided to go over and sit on his lap as i snogged his face off, i felt him get bricked hard as i giggled in his ear, giving it a nibble to end it off. never seen anyone more quicker than him trying to cover it.

by this time, after that extravagant move people were getting hornier by the moment and you could tell. people bunched off into smaller groups and i sat at the table with the remaining phil and john. "you know i think you should meet the gaffer" phil said. "he would really like your character, maybe you could help out at training, and maybe give us a helping hand with massages after if you know what i mean" john says with a smirk on his face massively slurring his words. "tell me his name and yous will get a kiss" i said back. "gareth southgate, big g gate" they say. "whattttrr that's cray cray you know my dad?" i reply and then everything goes black.