'Dagames Founders Pack #1' ~ Dagames

"Welcome my friend to a night in our circus world (Circus world)

We're looking for a technician and

You're just the guy we've heard of

We're held away by wiring."

----------Saturday, at the family reunion-----------------

I'd only seen my siblings so far. I guess that my parents are gonna be here a little bit later. When I heard a knock on the door, I immediately went over to answer it. I opened it. "Oh, hey Mr and Mrs Afton," I said with a smile.

"Hi honey," Mrs. Afton replied. I stepped aside and they walked in.

"I finally get to see my grandchildren after about 3 months," Mr. Afton said. "Just where are they?"

"Grandpa William!" I heard Emily exclaim excitedly as she ran downstairs from her room. William crouched down and opened his arms as Emily ran into his arms and they embraced each other. I smiled at the sight. "I missed you so so so so so much!" Emily exclaimed.

"I missed you too Sweetheart," William said with a chuckle.

—------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked to the backrooms. Henry told me to meet him here. After that crazy dream I had where Michael and I got married and had children and then the dream within that dream... I was kinda losing it. I hated how abnormal it seemed and I just wanted some sense of normal.

And c'mon. It's MICHAEL. Okay, one second... My name is [Y/N]... I'm 22 years old.... I was taken care of by Chica everyday after school... My real father is Henry Emily... Michael hates me... None of this is real... We have lots of new conspiracies... okay, it's all good.

I walked to the backrooms. "[Y/N], what are you doing back here?!" my father exclaimed. "This is the third time I've told you not to come back here!"

"Um... but you told me to?" I replied, unsure.

"You know what, that's it, you're grounded, GET ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE!"

"Excuse me?"

"No, I'm kidding," he chuckled. "But in all seriousness, please don't do that again."

"But you told me-"

"Nonsense, child."

Then, he just stared at me for a little bit. I was confused, when he suddenly reached up and booped your nose... and it honked. That's when you realized... YOU WERE FREDDY FAZBEAR THIS ENTIRE TIME!"

"Die at the heels of the devil

Bless the souls of the rebels

Hope to God they burn alive

Before we rip them up!

In Five Nights At Freddy's three

I'll hunt you down and you will see

You burn alive

When you hit night five."

I also found this....