15 Years Together

I just think that it's really sus ((Among Us, hehe)) how suddenly everyone thinks that I'm turning into Mrs. Afton. It's like, I'm not! How can I?! And people keep on saying how Michael is reminding them of his father. I'm noticing it too, but I'm honestly just too afraid to say anything to him about it.

I'm thankful that we're together though. You know, he's one of the only important people in my life that's still alive right now.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Michael's been getting really into origami lately. I came home one time to an origami butterfly as our centerpiece at the table. It's adorable to me, so don't judge us please . And whenever I get worried or anxious about something or somebody now, he'll simply hug me and say, "We'll be ok as long as we're together dear." It does calm me down a whole lot, so I'm just happy about that bit. Being married to Michael does bring much happiness. And I'm grateful for that.

I found a mask the other day, and it looks like bad news. Some sorta Spring Bonnie mask. I don't know if it was Mr. Afton's or what, but it just seems really suspicious.

I'll keep you updated!

-[Y/N] Afton.

---------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

I've been on the verge of panic attacks lately. I've been getting more and more of those 'It's Me.' hallucinations, and it's honestly kinda freaky. Michael and I will just spend some time each night just slow dancing to some random songs. There was one time when he'd just held me close to him, his arm wrapped around my waist and his hand in mine, and he just said, "We'll be so happy". He's starting to look more and more like his father. I'm kinda freaked out by it, but I can still tell that it's him. I'm just hoping that his personality won't turn completely into his father's.

Gotta go.

- [Y/N] Afton.

----15 years later-----------

Over these past 15 years, it's been just really... weird and hard to deal with. But I have a family now. 2 sons and 1 daughter. Our oldest son is named Mason, our daughter is named Emily, and our youngest son is named Christian. Mason picks on Christian a lot, which has caused poor Christian to have some anxiety and trauma. Emily has this strange obsession with pretty much anything ice cream, frozen yogurt, Gelato, or Sherbert related , for whatever reason. They all remind me of someone, a few people, but I just don't know who it is.

We finally opened up a new and improved version of Freddy's now! It's been in business for about 5 years without any difficulties. I'm thankful that we're all healthy and well, but there are still a few aspects that I'm slightly worried about. I mean, there has been some suspicious activity at Freddy's. We just don't know exactly what it is.

I went into the kitchen one day while the kids were at school and just looked out the window for a little while. We have a perfect view of the neighborhood here that I never really appreciated or encountered until just now. Well, a few months now, but eh whatever. I could hear our Amazon Alexa playing the song 'Thumbs' by Sabrina Carpenter lightly in the background. I slightly hummed it while I looked down at the dirty dishes in the sink. I sighed and started doing the dishes.

After a while of doing the dishes, I looked back out of the window. I picked up a dishrag to dry off the wet dishes and slightly smiled when I saw Michael walking through the neighborhood. But there was just something off. He was walking really weird, and just didn't look like he was doing too well. A bunch of people were cowering behind they're houses and into their yards, for some reason. I didn't really see what was wrong, but then again, Michael was walking awfully strange.

((WARNING;: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE WEAK STOMACHS, STOP HERE AND SKIP OVER THE NEXT PARAGRAPH, IT WILL DISGUST YOU.))

I was trying to figure out what was going on, when he just stopped, hunched over, and threw up a bunch of mechanical parts. I cupped one of my hands over my nose and mouth, speechless. My face was a mixture of shocked and grossed out. Without thinking about it, I quickly dropped the towel and sprinted outside. I ran over to Michael. I saw that jumble of mechanical parts go into the sewer drain and stared down at Michael's almost lifeless body. I started tearing up a little bit. I dropped down to my knees and started sobbing. "No, no, no, Michael, please don't leave me, I-I-I need you Honey," I said shakily./ I started to hear some voice that sounded an aweful lot like Circus Baby's repeat the words, "You will not die. You will not die. You will not die." I thought that it wasn't going to work, but that's when probably the most insane thing happened. Michael GOT UP AND OFF OF THE GROUND. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "How are you possibly ok?!" I exclaimed. I scrambled to my feet and hugged him tightly. "I-I-I thought that I lost you!"

"I always come back," he said, or at least, I think that he said.

"W-w-what?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Huh?" he asked. "What did I say?"

"Nothing," I said quickly. "C'mon, let's get you inside."

-----------------------------------------

((A/N; Thank y'all so much! My face when I logged onto Wattpad this morning and saw that I had 3.1k reads on this story be like:))

1k reads on this story be like:))