Four Year Plans

That was the day before we were going to get the week of Christmas off. It was a pretty average Christmas week though. We were invited to Willow's Christmas party, which, since there weren't too many people there, ended up literally just being Netflix & Chill.

We watched a ton of Christmas movies. It's a Wonderful Life, The Holiday Calender, The Princess Switch, The Princess Switch; Switched Again, Angels in the Snow. We did end up binge - watching a Christmas TV show and a bunch of the Netflix Christmas Specials. We arrived there at about 5 or 6, and I looked up at the clock, just to see that it was about 4 A.M.. 

I looked over at some of the others, who were already asleep. Willow's a sleep talker, so I wasn't surprised when I heard her say, "C'mon, we all know that Kimi Räikkönen is WAYYYYYY better than Lewis Hamilton," or "Andddddd Kimi Räikkönen is in the lead!" I chuckled at this. She's a big fan of Formula 1, so that makes sense.

Michael was still awake. I looked up at the screen and it looked like we had transitioned over to YouTube and were watching Markiplier trying out some game. Stardew Valley, I think. I leaned over to Michael and whispered, "I'm gonna go, I'll meet you back at home." The house was about a walking distance away, so we didn't have to drive there.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" he whispered back. I was about to reply with a 'no', but then hesitated. I mean, our town can be a little bit freaky at night sometimes, just because of the people who live here. I finally nodded and replied with a small , "Sure."

We had turned off the TV and left. We started walking and I already knew that something was off. I just don't know what it was though. I looked around. I think that Michael could tell that I was a little bit anxious and nervous, so he put his arm around me while we walked. It definitely made me feel a lot safer.

Even though our house was only about 2 more minutes away, I took out my keys and put each one between my fingers, getting a good grip on it. And I'm so glad that I did that, because we were only a few yards away from our street, when somebody came up behind me and grabbed me. They had their arm around my neck and were trying to choke me out. 

Michael had started yelling something and obviously was trying to attack him, but everything was all a blur for me. I took martial arts for a few years, so I did a little maneuver to get out of his grip, turned around, and punched the person directly in the face with this fist that I was holding my keys with. And get this; it was just enough force to knock the guy out for a few seconds . Michael was giving me this look that basically read, "Holy crap." I chuckled when I saw the look on his face.

"Remind me never to mess with you," he responded. The guy moved a little bit, so I looked down at him and yelled, "STAY DOWN!" as Michael punched him. Even though I could see it coming that he was going to punch the guy, my eyes still widened.

----------------------------------------

Christmas morning was honestly one of the better ones that I've had. Michael's gift to me was [Something that you've wanted for Christmas] and I got him an Adele album ((Don't judge him, I introduced him to Adele and now he's actually a pretty big fan of her music )).

The next few years weren't all that exciting, until something really crazy happened. Our highschool graduation was pretty awesome. All of the Seniors have this tradition where we'll all go to the lake the night before graduation and jump in with our clothes on. It was freezing cold, but still worth it.

Michael and I had gone to prom together both years. I was so happy that he asked me to be his date. But then again, we are dating.

We both turned 18, but, with everything that had happened, we unfortunately still had to work at Circus Baby's still, but we had both started going to a community college for a few years. It was really close by and we both decided that we really wanted to take the classes that were all about business. 

It actually worked out pretty well too, because when we were about 22, we finally graduated. We weren't able to get normal jobs for a while, so we still worked at Circus Baby's. Michael and I had moved into the same bedroom, since we were roommates in college. 

Our relationship was going really well. I found out that Willow moved to France, due to her getting a new job. She was one of the technicians that worked for the Formula 1 team, Renault.

We'd found out what actually happened to Mr. Afton. It turns out that he'd murdered some kids, thinking that he could get away with it, and karma basically said, "SIKE! Or so you thought!" and he got Springlocked. Serves him right.

I really love that we're actually able to stay together still. Although, there was one time when Michael was going to be working that night and the next day, so I wouldn't be seeing him for almost a full 24 hours. He became the night technician there, but sometimes he had to have a day shift there . 

I was just cleaning up the kitchen a little bit, since the counter tops were a mess, when Michael had just burst through the door. I flinched and looked up. Michael had dried blood on the front of his shirt. "Oh my God, Michael, are you ok?!" I exclaimed. I quickly went over to him. He was kinda holding his stomach.

"Yeah,, yeah, yeah, I'm ok," he said back.

"Uh, you don't look so ok!" I replied. "You have freaking dried blood on your shirt!"

"Ok, ok, so I may or may not have gone into the scooping room..." he explained. "And I kind of...-"

"Got scooped?" I responded. He nodded. "Do you want me to get you anything?" He put his hand up as if stopping me.

"No, please, I'll be fine, I just think that I need to get some sleep," he said.

"Ok, but when you get changed, just leave your bloody clothes on the table by the stairs, I'll try to get the stains out for you," I said. He nodded and made his way upstairs. I have this technique to get blood stains out of cloth ((You don't wanna know why or how I know that)), so I figured that I'd help him out with at least that.

I went upstairs after about 30 minutes and saw the bloody clothes over on the table by the staircase. I sighed. I really do hope that he's ok. He's, like, one of the only important people in my life right now, other than the ones that aren't alive.

---------------------------------------------

Our Christmas trip for this year is going to be in Osaka, Japan. It's honestly really exciting. I really wanted to go to Japan for a while now. We were going to be landing in Tokyo and then taking a cab to Osaka. And we're going to be staying there for about a week, but then we're going to go to New York so then we can watch the ball drop.

I'm just so happy that we're able to plan things like this. I'm even happier that I'm with Michael though. He's just the most important person in my life right now, and yes I know that I've said that like ten thousand times before.

It's currently the night before we were going to be traveling. I smiled while I packed. Michael had finished packing a little while back. I had work all day today, so that made sense.

{Michael's POV}

I wanted to do something extra special for our trip this year. She's just so important to me and I knew that she'd wanted to go to Japan for a really long time now. We had both wanted to go to New York for new years too, so that works out perfectly! I love her so much. I looked around the room and sighed. 

I just wish that I didn't go into the scooping room that night. I wish that I didn't follow Circus Baby's instructions. But then again, I didn't really have too much of a choice. Now I have to live with this Endoskeleton. Ennard. Sounds a lot like innards. 

I'd get sharp pains every once in a while, but it wasn't as bad, now that I'm used to it by now. I mean, it's not really good to actually be used to something like THAT, but eh.

It didn't really matter by now. It's almost like it's what's keeping me alive. I took a deep breath in and exhaled. I was trying to just focus on the more important and positive things in my life. I reached into my pocket and gripped around a small velvet ring box. I just hope that it all works out.