Is This Real Or Something More?

((A/N; Sorry FNaF fans! The office picture is probably a dead giveaway for what game I'm talking about!)) 

When I opened my eyes, I was sitting in an office of some sort. I looked over and saw some cameras. I looked at the cameras and saw what looked like the main room of Freddy's. Woah, when is this? I thought to myself. WHERE is this?! A new location or something? 

I flipped through the cameras and saw ones for the ventilation and such. There were options to close the vents and reset the ventilation, which was a really new feature, it looks like.

I put down the device and looked around. There was an empty freddy mask to the mascot costume and a fan that was running. There were two doors and a ton of clutter around the office space. I heard some sorta noise, but shrugged it off. 

When I looked back at the cameras though, I nearly jumped out of my skin. There I saw some sorta weird Chica. She looked like the original,, but she was just holding onto some maracas, or at least that's what I think that they are. Rockstar Chica? I dunno... - ((Yup, you guessed it. FNAF UCN (Ultimate Custom Night)))

I saw a wet floor sign, not sure why I needed one if the floor wasn't wet. I moved the wet floor sign over to the door where Rockstar Chica is and when I looked back at the cameras, she was gone. I sighed and stretched. I have no idea how I even got here or what I'm supposed to do really.

I was sitting there, slightly anxious, when the lights just started flickering on and off. Oh God, what's happening?!, I thought as I jolted out of my seat. I heard someone start whispering something, I think my name!. "[Y/N?" they whispered. I braced myself for the worst thing to happen to me, but then I heard them say something strange. "It's me, your father."

"Huh?!" I exclaimed. I turned around to where I heard the whispers and saw some sorta figure. "Dad?"

-----------------------------------------------