Dear Brother

{Michael's POV} 

We got home, but my dad still wasn't home. Huh, weird, I thought to myself.. "Thank God, I can finally get out of this itchy freaking dress," [Y/N] said. She hurried upstairs and I set my car keys down on the kitchen counter. I was about to go to my own room, when something caught the corner of my eye. 

It was a picture of our family. I was 13 at the time. We looked so happy. Well, Chris was mostly happy. He was just clutching his plushie to his chest and doing a small, weak grin. I sighed. "I'm so sorry," I mumbled. "I wish that I can go back and undo what I did." I closed my eyes and rested my head into my hands. I looked back up.

{[Y/N]'s POV}

It's so weird that Mr. Afton still isn't home. It's 9 and he's normally home by at least 8. I guess that we'll just give it a few more hours before we start to get worried. I got out of the dress and into some pajamas. I figured 'Why not?' and drew a random picture of the old Spring Bonnie Animatronic. 

It took about an hour or so just to sketch it out without colors , but I still think that it looks pretty good. The last thing that I remember was just drawing, but I woke up and I was still at the desk. I yawned and stretched. 

When I looked back down at the drawing though, I saw the Spring Bonnie Animatronic, but it was all beat up and sad looking. I don't remember drawing anything like that.

I shrugged it off ((once again)) and got ready. I went downstairs and it didn't look like anyone was there. It wasn't a school day and I didn't have work today, nor did Michael, so it was probably mostly just going to be a day of doing nothing.

((A/N; In this timeline, both Vine AND Tktok exist at the same time, so I don't want to cause any confusion.)) I didn't really feel like cooking this morning, so I just made a piece of toast. I sat down on the couch and started scrolling through apps on my phone. Michael went downstairs about 10 minutes after and greeted me with a "Morning [Y/N]." I looked up and smiled.

"Morning to you too," I replied. "Oh, and I also found a Vine that practically describes you." He gave me a questioning look and walked over.

He laughed. "Yeah, yeah, wait, there's a bee?!" he asked jokingly. I giggled and then noticed something ..

"Wait, if your dad isn't here yet... should we be worried?" I asked.

"I mean, yeah, probably," he responded.

-----------------------------------------

I'm standing in a room. It looks like it could possibly be the backrooms of Freddy's. I looked around, not really seeing anything, until my eyes fell upon the Spring Bonnie animatronic suit. It was standing upright though. I saw what it was looking at. Five little souls. What the heck is that? What's even going on in here? I'm not sure why I'm back here. I heard what almost sounded like breathing coming from the animatronic suit. 

TW; SPRINGLOCK FAILURE, BLOOD AND GORE

It started laughing at the souls, a very creepy laugh, to be exact, but I saw another animatronic go behind him, and make some sorta weird noise, but the Springlocks were somehow set off from something and started crushing whoever was inside of the Spring Bonnie animatronic. It was making this horrific noise. 

I could see blood going everywhere. It was terrifying. The guy was yelling out for someone to help him, but it was the middle of the night, it looked like. He dropped to the floor and looked like he was majorly suffering. Who is that? I woke up. This is really concerning.