Kinda Sus Man

That night, we'd gone back inside and explained everything to Mrs. Afton . Since Michael was the closest to my age and I didn't have any clothes other than the ones that I'm already wearing, he lended me some clothes. They were probably from when he was younger, cause they fit almost perfectly.

I slept pretty well that night for once. I woke up, not to my alarm, but to something licking my face. I slowly opened my eyes and since my eyes weren't focused, saw a blurry yellow figure. I rubbed my eyes and finally got them to focus, when I realized what the figure was. "Zeus?" I asked. It was a small golden retriever. "Wait, do you live here? How did I not see you?" Right then, my alarm went off. I switched it off and went back to petting Zeus.

I heard a knock on the door a few seconds after. "Come in!" I called out. They opened the door, revealing Mrs. Afton.

"Just checking to make sure that you're up," she said, noticing Zeus. "Ah, I see that you've met Zeus." I nodded.

"Yeah, he always likes to walk with me to school each morning," I explained. She chuckled.

"Well, that explains why he's actually already used to you," she responded. "He's normally really skittish around new people. Well, I'll let you get ready." She exited the room and Zeus got up and followed.

I sighed and got out of bed. I did all of my normal stuff and after about 10 minutes, noticed the smell of [Fav/ Breakfast]. I smiled, finished getting ready and went downstairs. Mrs. Afton looked over at me with a smile. "Good morning again," she said, fixing up a plate. "I made [Fav/ Breakfast], if you want any."

"Awesome, thanks," I replied. Zeus was sleeping on the couch next to Elizabeth, who was watching Liv and Maddie, , but there was no one else here. I sat down at the dining table and ate my breakfast.

Michael looked like he was still half asleep when he came downstairs. "Good morning, sleepy head," Mrs. Afton said to him.

"Morning mom," he responded.

"Dad's gonna have to pick you guys up after school, since I have to work late again," she said. "But you guys are going to have to go to Fredbear's Family Diner for Chris's birthday party."

"Wonderful," Michael said with a hint of sarcasm. It's Chris's birthday? I thought. I finished my breakfast and put my plate into the sink. Chris arrived downstairs and Mrs. Afton greeted him with a, "Happy birthday, Sweetie."

"Happy birthday, Chris," I said softly with a smile.

"T-T-Thanks," Chris quietly responded.

I looked at the clock. 7:10. "Ugh, we should probably get going," Michael said. I grabbed my bag and started heading out with Michael. We walked in silence for a little ways.. "So, uh, how's your morning?" I asked, trying to create conversation.

"Eh, sucky as always," he replied. Yep, he's definitely not a morning person. I'm one of those weird people that can stay up really late, but be able to get up really early without much issues, so I was never really one to have problems with mornings.

We continued walking for about two miles. "So, it's Chris's birthday today?" I asked.

"Yep," he responded. "The kid still likes to go to Fredbear's for his birthday. He's terrified of the animatronics though."

"Oh... really?" I asked. "I remember when my dad used to work at Fredbear's. Back when I was little, I remember that he'd give me plushies from there for my birthday." I smiled at the memory. "God, I miss him-."

"Wow...," Michael said. "Chris had this really worn out Golden Freddy plushie. I swear, he loves that thing more than anything else in the world. It's so childish." I wasn't really sure on what to say about that. What can you really say to that? All that I had was awkward silence.

I was saved though when we got to the school and heard the warning bell ring almost as soon as we stepped onto campus. We both went to our Science class and sat down at our table.

----------------At lunch-------------------

God, our classes were so boring today. I went over to the cafeteria and purchased a Gatorade and a mint - flavored Clif Bar. I spotted Willow from across the room, sitting with another girl. She looked over, saw me and waved me over. I kinda hurried when I went over to her. "Hey [Y/N]!" she said cheerfully once I got over there. "This is Evelyn." She motioned towards the girl that was sitting across from her.

"Hey," Evelyn said with a wave. I waved back. Willow patted the spot next to her in an inviting way and I sat down.

"So, are you doing anything after school today?" she asked. "Because I was thinking that we could all maybe hang out at my house."

"I'd love to, but it's Chris's birthday today, so we're gonna be going to Fredbear's for his birthday party," I said. Her face went serious, yet kinda concerned.

"Wait, Fredbear's? As in 'Fredbear's Family Diner'?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah...?" I said in an uncertain tone.

"Did you hear about what's been going on there lately?" she asked once more. I shook my head.

"Well, there's been some really suspicious activity happening at the restaurant," she explained. "Some teenage girl around our age apparently almost got strangled to death and a few kids have gone missing," Evelyn explained. I opened my mouth to say something else, but that's right when the bell rang. We all got up and went off to survive our last 2 classes of the day.