"The sword forged from the heart of a falling star. As sharp and strong as Valyrian Steel.

"Mmhmm."

I nod as she moves her fingers away, allowing my to move Dawn away.

"That sword has been in your family's possession since before the last Long Night over 8,000 years ago. Before Aegon's Conquest, before everything, it seems."

Melisandra states and I have a feeling I know where she is going with all of this.

"That blade has been tempered in the blood of everything throughout the centuries. But now it's been tempered in the blood of lions, waters from the river Trident and rains of Westeros-"

"You're not really serious, are you?"

I cut her off, setting Dawn aside, leaning it against my chair as I fold my hands together.

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean."

Melisandra smiles a little before looking away with a sigh.

"'There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour, a warrior shall draw from the fire, a burning sword. And that sword shall be-'"

"Lightbringer. The Red Sword of Heroes."

I cut her off with a scoff as I shake my head.

"I know of Azor Ahai. But I know that a thousand other people across both continents tell the same story but with different names. You told Stannis Baratheon when he was alive that he would wield Lightbringer and destroy his enemies to bring the light."

I roll my eyes with a smile.

"But you were wrong about him, weren't you?"

I ask as a rhetorical question as Melisandra just looks down at the floor for a long time. Finally, the Red Woman looks back up into the dying flames in the hearth.

"The fires showed me victory and defeat when I was with Stannis. In a way, I wasn't wrong. Stannis did lose."

"Funny how things turn out, don't they?"

I remark and Melisandra looks looks from the fire and to me.

"And when Stannis lost, I lost my faith in Azor Ahai and the Lord of Light. But when I brought Jon Snow back from darkness, my faith was renewed. I realized that Stannis could never have been Azor Ahai. Azor Ahai was wrong this entire time."

I glance at her in confusion as she continues.

"The prophecy says that Azor Ahai would be the one to draw Lightnringer from the fire. But in recent times staring into the flames, I've seen things. I've seen dragons."

"What do dragons have anything to do with Azor Ahai?"

I question as her words of this prophecy confuses me beyond measure.

"The dragons are the key to it all."

"I thought you said that their were multiple keys."

I retort and Melisandra stops for a moment, looking at me in hesitation before finally continuing.

"When Aegon Targaryen came to Westeros three centuries ago, he brought with him, his sisters and their dragons. Three dragons."

"The way you're making this all sound, you seem to think three is a lucky number or something."

I chuckle with a smile but Melisandra looks serious about all of this.

"Don't you get it? Azor Ahai isn't just one man or woman, it's three. Three people to draw the sword, Lightbringer, and force the darkness darkness flee before them."

"You've certainly had some time to concoct this since I last saw you on Dragonstone, didn't you?"

The Red Woman's words are confusing. I've read stories of Azor Ahai. Hell, they used to be some of my favorite bedtime stories growing up. Old Nan would read prophecies to me as a child.

But with the Red Woman's words now, now I don't know what to believe.

"The Targayen sigil is that of a three-headed dragon. The Dragon must have three heads to defeat the coming darkness."

"And you believe Daenerys' dragons to be the three to defeat the darkness?"

She shakes her head at my question.

"No. Her dragons will serve their purpose as all things do. But the dragons I am referring to is her and two others."

"And you think me to be one of these dragons?"

I almost scoff.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a Targayen. When we are married I will be in name."

"But you can command a dragon without even a drop of the blood of Valyria. You can see them in your dreams as you do Daenerys. You are a dragon, Evelyn Dayne. Whether or not you choose to believe my words is up to you."

Melisandra states before standing swiftly. And as soon as she does, the slow dying flames in the hearth finally die out.

"Valar Morghulis."

"All men must die."

I say and Melisandra nods with a small smile before leaving the room and myself behind.

The Red Woman's words make me question many things. Much of my thoughts are on the prophecy she foretold. The Azor Ahai. The Prince who was promised. I remember Daenerys' prideful smirk when Missandei corrected her translation of it to Prince or Princess who was promised.

But having the prince or princess who was promised contradicts Melisandra's words about how the Deagon must have three heads.

And if Daenerys and I are two of them, who is the third?

"Your Grace!"

An Unsullied barges through the door at a quick pace and I swiftly stand, recognizing the man as the guard I spoke to before questioning Ser Jaime back on Dragonstone.

"What is it? Is Daenerys okay? Is she safe?"

I ask a bit worriedly as a panicked sweat breaks out as the Unsullied shake his head.

"Queen Daenerys is safe. But a man came here to talk."

"What man? Who are you talking about?"

"The one handed man."

My eyes immediately narrow as I swiftly turn around, snatching Dawn from it's resting spot against my chair and I clutch the hilt tightly as I push my way past the Unullied, storming towards the great hall to meet the Lannister Lion.

~~~~~
A/N

Interesting stuff, eh? So what do you think: do you think Dawn is Lightbringer? Do you think our heroes will defeat the Night King and the dead? Let me know what you think!

Thank you all for reading this far and I hope you continue with your support. It means the world to me!!