A Brother and Sister Reunited

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

I don't think I have ever felt as tired as I do right now. All of my friends, everyone I really even cared for are dead and gone.

I guess there's only one left at the moment.

I look forward as the Twins stretching across the river Trident. It stands as a monument of sin and thievery, it's towers stretching high into the sky.

I walk alongside my men, the last of our horses are long gone and we've been on foot for a while now. All of us are still completely filthy and incredibly tired from the battle. But on the up side, we have more food now without having any lions to feed.

The look of relief and happiness that washes over what little remains of my men fills my heart with happiness, yet it is difficult to show it after our losses. Many of the men break down in tears as Stark, Bolton, and Frey banners fly in the distance, the large camp outside filled with men.

"Look!"

A man at the edge of the cap shouts and everyone in the camp rushes out, in front of them is a wolf I have not seen in some time.

"Come here, boy."

I motion forward and Grey Wind runs over to me, wagging his tale as I bend down to pet him. Ashara wags her tail happily as the two direwolves greet each other again.

I stand, seeing a man push his way through the crowd, followed by an older woman. It feels like they're from another life.

Robb stands at the front, Lady Catelyn behind him. Him and I stare at one another for a long few moments before I finally break down, running as fast as I can before crashing into his chest.

"Robb!"

Tears of both sorrow and joy run down my cheeks as Robb and I sink to the ground.

"Evelyn..."

He whispers, rubbing my back softly and soothingly. I stay sobbing for some time.

"You smell horrendous."

He remarks and I draw a sharp laugh, wiping my tears while smiling at his stupid grin.

"Thanks, arsehole."

I look to Lady Catelyn behind Robb, hoping to see some semblance of pity. What I find doesn't really surprise me: the same cold look as always. But her eyes show me there is a small amount of sympathy. Or maybe it's pity, I do not know.

The woman behind her steps forward.

"Do any of your men need attention to any wounds?"

I stand with Robb, wiping a few tears.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, I forgot.."

Robb takes the woman's hand.

"Evelyn this is my wife, Talisa."

My eyes widen at I reach my hand out to shake hers.

"It's an honor to meet you."

"And you as well. We've heard tales of your victories."

"If you'd call them that."

I sigh, letting go of her hand.

"What do you do, anyway?"

"She's a healer, Evelyn. I met her while helping her cut off a man's leg."

I raise a brow, smiling slightly.

"What a romantic."

"I don't see Lady Mormont with you."

Lady Catelyn states and I stare at her with a blank expression. She looks confused for a few moments before realization hits her.

"I'm-"

"She's where she wanted to be: home... Maege died a hero."

I look at my men behind me.

"They all did."

I whisper and Robb nods sadly. I notice Lord Roose Bolton standing back a ways and I nod to him having some respect for the man, though not a great lot.

"We should get you and your men cleaned up."

"Them first. They deserve it far more than I."

I try insisting.

"Come on, Evelyn. There's bathhouses inside."

"Yeah, probably ones with peepholes for that old toad to stare through."

I say, not feeling great about it. Robb shakes his head with a smile.

"I'll have a guard outside the bathhouse for you if you'd like."

He remark and pats my shoulder. He begin to lead me inside the Twins.

~~~~~
A/N

And boom, Robb and Evelyn reunited baby!

Hope y'all enjoy.

Thank you so much for reading.