Chapter78:Remember?

~Y/N's POV~
My eyes slowly opened and my head was still slightly hurting but not as bad as before... I sighed and slowly sat up and it felt so new to me. I look down on my lap as my hands rested on top of them, as I saw my wrist, a vivid memory shifted into my view, there were scars and bruises on my arms and wrists... I remember that time where I got so low and almost threw myself off the rooftop but someone stopped me and for some reason it felt so familiar.

Okay, this is all I know, I passed out and was found by my real family and in the middle of having a court trial I was attacked, I was fine but everything just looked so horrible that I tried to kill myself, I've gotten close with Kenma that time and I sent him a letter after months of not seeing each other... I doubted he'd want to see me after ignoring him for the last months so I locked the doors and went over the railings but someone yelled at me and convinced me, I couldn't figure out who it was because his face was blurry, that memory felt hazy... He made me feel better... there were also these people that seemed to love me a lot but I just can't remember who they were.

The door suddenly bursted open and a guy that had a brown-greenish hair, he looked so worried... "Y/N?" He said and I just stared at him "Do you remember me? I-I am your older brother... Daishō!" He said as he came closer "I... don't remember..." I mumbled and he collapsed on to his knees on the side of my bed, he looked like he was about to cry so I hugged him "But I believe you..." I mumbled and he hugged me back, I felt my shoulder getting wet "Ma...ma..." Nikko's baby voice came from the crib and the guy suddenly looked up, I separate myself from him and went to walk over to the crib "Good Morning Nikko..." I said as I picked him up and he made happy noises "Are you hungry? I'll call Kenma if you are..." I said as if I hoped for a response from a child "Dada! Dada!" He happily said and I can't help but smile, Nikko was adorable.

"W-Who?" Daishō muttered as he stared, he didn't know? "Nikko, it's time for breakfast! Is your Mom awake?" Kenma chimed as he went in the room, he suddenly stopped when he saw Daishō standing there "D-Daishō! You're not supposed to be in here!" He exclaimed, Daishō looked at him and suddenly grabbed him by the collar, I immediately covered Nikko's eyes, he can't see this at a young age. I started humming as I went to the balcony to hopefully drown out their noises but it didn't work, Nikko looked at me with such a confused and innocent expression.

I sighed and went back inside, I stepped between them while still covering Nikko's ears, one ear covered with my palm and the other leaned onto my chest, his eyes focusing on the piece of hair that went over my shoulder as I stood between my brother and best friend? I don't know? I still haven't confirmed what our relationship actually is... but still, I stood here as they both finally shut up and put their hands down. "I never knew that I was surrounded by such immature guys like you! How could you fight infront of a child!? And infront of a person that is currently having issues!?" I scolded them in a hushed manner but that didn't hide the fact that I was pissed, they both looked to the floor in shame, I scoffed and left the room.

I placed him down in his little baby area in the living room and went back upstairs, I walked past the two boys as I entered my room, I got ready for the day and I finally had the courage to open my phone. It's just been in my drawer all this time, I was scared that the things I would find out might be bad so I hid it but now, I think it's time I should know, I opened my phone and explored everything in it.

I definitely lived an interesting life... I'm the main heir to this huge successful company, I belong to a very influential family, I am Dating Kenma, I've had a roller coaster life and some moments were just unbelievable.... Kenma came in my room "Hey Love—Oh I-Wait..." He stammered as he realized that he just implied us actually being together, I chuckle and lift up my phone and show him "I know... I've been trying to figure out how I got here but I only remember a few pieces of my memory...." I said while smiling, he sighed out in relief and came to me to hug me "I'll make sure to help you remember." He said and I smiled.

Later on, Nikko was having a little nap in the other room while me and Kenma were playing games, it's been awhile, Daishō looked like he was loosing his mind so he just went to his room and took a rest.

I beat Kenma in this game and I celebrated in victory, I was laughing as I turned to him, he was just staring lovingly at me. "What?" I asked and he smiled "I am so inlove with you." He said and I chuckled but then it hit me... he said that before... when we were at that special rooftop. My memories were coming back, I curled up to the floor and he held me in his arms... His comfort got me through the pain...

I... Remember everything.... I started crying, I'm finally back! I'm back to my old self!

"I... remember everything.... Love..."

Word Count:1000