Chapter56:Hickey Problem

~Y/N's POV~
I found a blue colored sweater that covered me up to my neck and I paired it with a pair of jeans and some sneakers. I used some of my skin tone makeup to cover up a few hickeys.

I got my small bag and I walked downstairs, my legs felt a little bit like jelly but it wasn't that noticeable. Kenma was playing with my hair as we drove to the mansion, I was busy with catching up with what I missed yesterday.

Kuroo posted a couple photos from last night, he finally made his relationship clear with Emiko-San, they were officially dating. I heard that both confessed to each other when they sobered up a little last night. Himari caused a scene and almost made Emiko-San walked out after she spilled her feelings for Kuroo, Emiko was about to walk out the room when Kuroo pushed Himari by the Juice cups that probably stained her dress, Kuroo pulled Emiko-San by the waist and kissed her infront of many people.

Someone even had it recorded and they sent it to our group chats, I was busy fawning over Kuroo and Emiko's relationship, I guess Kenma didn't like the lack of attention I've been giving because he slightly pulled on my hair "Kenma!" I exclaimed as I tend to him and he was just pouting at me, he looked adorable, I lift my phone a bit and snapped a quick photo of him, he groaned and just looked away from me.

I chuckled and just hug him "Come on Kenma... You cant deny the fact that Kuroo and Emiko are a great couple besides you agreed with me that you'd help me get them together!" I said trying to persuade him to not get upset with me anymore "They're already together." He said and I just chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder while hugging him, he finally got over his little pouty mood and hugged me back making me chuckle "Pouty Cat." I said and he just rolled his eyes while scoffing.

We arrived at the mansion, we went in and greeted everyone, they greeted us, we all got in the chopper and headed to Miyagi. A few minutes later, we arrived at the Kageyama Mansion, we were greeted by the Kageyama Family and went ahead to go to Karasuno to attend Tobio's ceremony.

I wore my mask and sunglasses so I won't be revealed just yet, the revelation date was just a Few months away, we separated with Kageyama since he had to go with his class and we were gonna be seated in a tinted window room a few meters away from the others.

Kenma sat beside me, my older brothers sat on the other side of me. We watched as the Karasuno first yaers received their awards. We occasionally made comments about the students. We watched as Tobio stiffened as he received his awards, Shoyo also looked too nervous about receiving his awards.

Soon the ceremony was over, we accompanied the Shoyo and Tobio to say goodbye to their graduating club members. Suga, Daichi, Shimizu and Asahi were going off to college, everyone in the Karasuno team were emotional.

We invited them over to the main mansion in Tokyo, they agreed to come so we got another chopper to come, they went in the other chopper, we headed back to the mansion and Dad must've ordered clothes in the Karasuno team's size because when we arrived, they were taken to the guest rooms down the hall while i got dragged up to my room by the Sachio siblings while Kenma went into his room across the hall.

I took a shower and saw the dress I was supposed to wear, it was pretty and all but how the hell do I cover up these hickeys!? It was a black sort dress with thin straps, luckily my robe hid my hickeys from the Sachio Sibings so I asked them to leave the rom for a minute and they happily did so, I got into the dress and used some make up to cover up the hickeys, i styled my medium length hair to cover up a few more just to be sure they didn't show up unexpectedly, I also covered up the ones on my thighs just to safe.

(I don't own the picture)

The Sachio Siblings came back and we fixed a few parts of the dress and my hair before we headed back downstairs, we used the spacious garden in the backyard. Everyone was already there, they all looked great, Kenma came up to me and took my hand.

We were having a great time until.... Daishō brushed against my shoulder, it was already a little dark so I didn't really mind it. I heard Yachi gasped from behind me and I realized, I let go Kenma's hand and I covered Yachi's mouth "Me and Yaachan will be right back!" I exclaimed as I pulled her inside the house.

"Y/N-San! Don't worry!" Yachi said and I sighed in relief, she sat me down and took out some make up and covered it up "Kenma-San really did a number on you..." Yachi said and I just chuckled as hue of pink tinted my cheeks "I guess its not just me who has hickeys." I said and she turned bright red "I-I! Uh-" She panicked and i just chuckled, I caught a glimpse of the back of her neck earlier and it had a faded make-up mark on it showing off the little hickey "Nothing really happened... we just got a little carried away...." She explained and i just chuckled "Don't be so tensed. It's fine, It's Shimizu-San, Isn't it?" I asked and she turned more red and nodded.

After getting our hickeys hidden, we headed back to the backyard and continued the party, the night went on smoothly. It was a lot of fun and the Karasuno team stayed for the night at the guest bedrooms.

I took a shower and got into comfy clothes, Kenma was still at the kitchen with the other guys but I was too tired so I just went to sleep.

Hiding hickeys? A HASSLE.

Word Count:1050