Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake

~Daishō's POV~
I have not been in contact with Mika for the last week because she said that we should break up, the fifth time this month.... It was 9:23PM, I was standing on the balcony outside.

"Suguru-San?" A familiar voice said from behind me, I looked behind me and saw Sachiko Mirai, She was Mika's best friend "Mirai-Chan, what are you doing out at this time?" I asked her "I could ask you the same thing..." she said, looking at me with sadness in her eyes, I've always noticed how people treat her differently compared to her twin, the same sarcastic sad smile on her face just like when I found Y/N. She went beside me and leaned on to the railing.

"How's your current relationship with Mika-San?" She asked while staring up the sky, I was taken aback by her question, I sighed and leaned on the railing beside her "We broke up." I stated "If you had to choose, Would it be Mika or that beautiful girl you came here with? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about her." She said, I chuckled "I won't say her real name but we call her Nana." I said "So.... Is it Nana or Mika?" She asked with a straight face "Nana is the new Suguru. I would never abandon her, I will not let anyone hurt her. Not anymore." I said darkly, lowering my head and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Suguru-San... did you love Mika-San?" She asked and I just grinned and threw my head back "With all my heart but she doesn't love me back..." I said closing my eyes tightly preventing the tears to fall "How can you say that? She loves you..." Mirai said while resting her cheek on her hand that rested on the railing, looking down "Is that why she asked to break up 5 times this month?" I said finally opening my eyes and tears fell, I saw her eyes widen.

"My sister and I had a fight.... She said that I was on your side instead of Mika's." She said "Mirai, your an amazing girl. Be yourself and stop being your family's puppet, Don't worry. I got your back." I said putting a hand on her shoulder, I'm not gonna lie, Mirai is beautiful, smart and athletic but she's always getting overshadowed by her sister. "Thank You Suguru-San..." She said "Drop the formalities, call me Daishō." I said "Hai..." She said with a sad smile.... how she reminded me of past Y/N....

"Good Night Mirai-Chan... See you tomorrow..." I said while ruffling her blonde hair, it was as soft as I thought it would be, I turned around to go back to my room after I walked her back to hers. I snuck back in and lay beside a sprawled Tobio on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

~Third Person POV~
Yuna and Yuri went in the room at morning, Daisuke, Haru and Daishō were in the other room getting dressed. Y/N and Kenma were snuggling together like two cats. Yuri crawled between them and woke them up.

"Nana! KenKen!" Yuri exclaimed and the two teens opened their eyes and snuggled with Yuri "Wakey!" Yuri said, Yuna chuckled, Kenma sat up and pulled Y/N to his lap, she was snuggling with Yuri, Yuna quickly took a couple pictures before Daisuke came in and took Kenma away.

Yuna and Yuri pulled Y/N to the bathroom. Y/N was in the bubble filled tub, Yuri squishing her cheeks as They giggled while Yuna helped Y/N clean up. After the bath Y/N got dry and she was put in a beautiful green outfit.

 After the bath Y/N got dry and she was put in a beautiful green outfit