Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.

How did Y/N end up in this situation? Let's go back 24 Hours ago.

~Y/N's POV~
I uncomfortably slept alone in the separate room but not even more than an hour later, I got a phone call, it was from Oikawa, I answered.

"Y/N! I know it's late but I need your help!" He sounded desperate, I sighed and rubbed my eyes "What the fuck is happening?" I asked "Setsuko is planning something stupid and me and the family had been arguing about it since last night!" He exclaimed "What is this stupidity about?" I asked as I threw the sheets off me "The inheritance that Grandma left you!" He exclaimed and as heard the word "Grandma" I abruptly got up and successfully getting my ring finger hurt on the windowsill "Juris had the letter and Grandma entrusted her to giving it to you but she... died before she could have the chance..." He said, his voice grew weary by the end and I just sighed.

I read something about that inheritance, Juris hid it in the book that I lent to Akane, I got up, my finger staining the pillow with some blood, I dragged my feet out the room "I'll be there in a few minutes, don't do anything stupid." I said and he hummed in agreement before hanging up. I went back to me and Kenma's room since my things were in there. I washed my face and got into some black clothes since it'll be easier to sneak out in black since it's dark, I armed myself, I put my hair in a side braid.

 I washed my face and got into some black clothes since it'll be easier to sneak out in black since it's dark, I armed myself, I put my hair in a side braid

(I don't own the picture)

I took off the ring and fixed up my bleeding finger, I left the ring on the sink and went out, I was seen by Ren but that's okay, I went out and got in Tooru's car that was waiting for my across the alley, we headed to Akane's house. I got the book and we went back to the mansion and I got my motorcycle, we drove back to Miyagi, it wasn't that crowded and we were probably going over the limit but that's fine, we arrived back to the Oikawa residence was in 3 hours instead of 5. We entered the house and everyone was at each other's necks. I was hoping that I could get back home before Kenma wakes up...

Setsuko was planning on joining some gang to earn them some money because of the debt that Seijin left them. Seki was on the brink of breaking everything in the house while Takai was scolding Setsuko who was being stubborn, Tooru placed his hand on my shoulder and I sighed "Y'all are at each other's necks just because of money? Why? Because your bread-winner which was me already left?" I taunted and their eyes went to me, I sweat dropped, I said too much. "I don't want your help! Your not family! Why are you even here!?" Setsuko screamed "Your buried in debts and your still acting bratty? Oh please drop your attitude!" I exclaimed and she stormed off.

The book was A book of collections of "Brother Grimms Book of Fairytales Originals" I turned it to page 100 and reached in the spine, the heritage papers came out and I placed it on the table. "Ahhh! HELP!" Setsuko screamed from outside, we rushed out and I saw her get dragged out and into a car, I got on my motorcycle, I put my helmet on and chase after them. I got to call her for a slight minute before exiting the Miyagi area.