Chapter5:Neko

~Third Person POV~
It's been 2 weeks since Y/N cut off with Akihiko and she was no longer a L/N,she became the young miss of the Suguru family, one of the most successful families around. When they found out that Y/N kept going to an abandoned house with a friend,She was called into her father's office.

The young girl was currently in school when the classroom doors slid open and it revealed two men in black,one of them gave the teacher a note and nodded,they turned to her and she sighed before putting away her things and picking up her bag.She waved a little at Kenma as she passed by him and she stood infront of the men,one took her bag and she nodded as a sign for them to go,they exited the building, they reached the car and a woman came out and handed her some clothes,she took them and changed her clothes in a nearby restroom, she came out and got in the car, they exited the campus and made their way to the Company.

She waved a little at Kenma as she passed by him and she stood infront of the men,one took her bag and she nodded as a sign for them to go,they exited the building, they reached the car and a woman came out and handed her some clothes,she took the...

(I don't own the picture)

Y/N came out the car infront of the company's large doors,she walked through the halls until she reached the CEO's office,she came in after she knocked and was granted permission.

"Father,You wanted to see me?" She asked him and her father softly smiled at her "Yes..." he said "May I know why?" She asked curiously "You've been going to a house in the outskirts of the city...." he said,Y/N was shocked but her father just smiled "I'm not mad." He said simply "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to renovate the building,It might get dangerous if the debris start to crumble...." he continued "Really Father?" She asked him relieved and he just nodded "If it isn't much trouble....We can renovate it...." she said shyly "Of course it isn't trouble! Your my daughter and I would love to see you Happy!" He said,Y/N hugged him "Thank You Father!" She said "Anything for my Princess...." he said as he patted her head "Always be ready to accept the family ring,once your brothers find them,they will give it to you at every given moment." He reminded her and she nodded "Always Father." She said "That's my Princess..." he said as he hugged him.

After a few negotiations and conversations,Y/N was sent back to the school and it was currently Lunchtime,she changed back into her uniform.

She didn't bother going in the classroom instead she headed for the tree they go to,as she walked nearer she saw a familiar pudding head,he had two bentos infront of him, one was the one he was eating and the other was still wrapped in cloth,she smiled softly and sat down beside him "Hey KenKen..." she greeted him and he flinched like a cat before he turned to her "Stop scaring me like that!" He whined "Gomenne KenKen, your reactions are just too cute,I can't help it!" She said as she opened the bento "Your lucky,your cute." Kenma said and Y/N chuckled "Your Crazy..." she said "Maybe I am...." he said as he stared at her "Shut Up and eat!" Y/N said flustered as she fed the boy some of his food to keep him quiet to which the boy frowned at her as he ate the food.