Chapter17:Vacation House

~Y/N's POV~
I felt someone poking my cheek and I groaned and buried my head in the pillow, the poking then continued on my arm, I groaned.

"Y/N....Wake Up..." Kenma's voice said and I slightly peeked my eyes "Can't I just sleep?" I whispered "Well you could but you need to get ready..." He said "For what?" I asked, still half-Asleep "Just get in the tub and bathe, your clothes are in the clothing rack...." he said and I just nodded but still fell asleep....

~Kenma's POV~
'Ah. Great. She fell asleep again.' I groaned and started poking her again "Y/N." I kept calling her until she rolled off the bed, I ran out of options so I just carried her to the bathroom, Rai and Ren were there so I left Y/N in their care, we got the bags in the car.

Soon we were about to leave, Daishō then came downstairs with Y/N in his arms, still sleeping. She was wearing a cat outfit....

 She was wearing a cat outfit

(I don't own the picture)

Her hair was in a simple ribbon hairstyle....

(I don't own the picture)

A hoodie was on top of Y/N in case she gets cold during the trip....

(I don't own the picture)

Everyone went in the car and I opened the door for Daishō and Y/N, they got in and I went afterwards, I closed the door and we were now on our way to the vacation house, Y/N's head was resting on my shoulder, the hoodie was already on her, she didn't even wake up, must've been tired from all the running around last night tho she doesn't know we're going to the vacation house.

I swear, she's gonna get kidnapped because of this.

The car was big enough to fit all of us, the second car was for the staff that would be assisting us on our stay along with a couple of our bags.

Everyone was talking, snacking and playing a couple games while Y/N slept. "There's gonna be a couple guests there so let's try not to disturb them too much..." Daisuke said and we all nodded.

We arrived, the place was huge. Y/N was still sleeping so Daishō carried her while I followed behind him, Daisuke was right, there were a couple guests there. We were walking through the halls to get to our room and I caught a couple girls staring at us, our parents, Daisuke and Yuna were in the other building and Haru was walking beside me and Yuri was asleep in Keiji's arms.

We got into our room, there were 4 beds in the room, a door that leads to the closet and bathroom and another to the balcony. It was luxurious.

(I don't own the picture)

The whole room was spacious, there was a lounge area and a kitchen area with a bar. Daishō put Y/N down on the bed and we started to unpack, when we were done, we all froze when Yuri started climbing up next to Y/N.

"Wait! Yuri! Don't!" Daishō whisper-yelled but Yuri continued to go nearer Y/N, we couldn't just grab her because we knew that she would cry and would eventually wake her up, we watched her as she crawled between Y/N's arms and placed her small hands on her cheeks.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open and Yuri began to giggle "Nana!" She yelped in delight "Yuri?" Y/N said inaudible and the child giggled more, Y/N sat up with Yuri in her lap "Eh? This isn't my room..." Y/N said while rubbing her eyes, she looked like a sleepy cat...

"Because were not home!" Lev said "Huh?" She said "We're in the Vacation House..." I said "Surprise!" Alisa cheered "Oh...The one with pools and by the sea?" She asked a little nervous "It's okay Y/N, We won't force you to get in the water if your still scared...." I said "Your scared of water?" Tobio asked and she hesitantly nodded "Don't worry! We'll help you!" Miwa declared and all of us nodded "Thanks..." she said and crawled out of bed with Yuri.

"Let's go exploring!" She said happily "We can but first since You and Kenma still aren't announced as officials of the family, Put these on!" Daishō said while handing us masks, we put them on "Most of your face would be covered with your hair so it wouldn't be a problem!" Keiji said and we all went out the room and started exploring the area.

Several Pools, A couple gardens and the seaside was pretty, Y/N walked between me and Daishō, holding onto our hands and squeezing them slightly when we got too close to the water.

The Vacation House was really luxurious and amazing, their staff were really friendly and the sights were beautiful.

After wandering off, we got called into the the dining hall, time for lunch, Y/N suddenly pulled out her Nintendo from the hoodie and I looked over since I forgot mine at the room.

"Ken-Ken, you didn't forget yours...." she said while we walked down the hall with the others, I looked at her confusedly "I grabbed your Nintendo earlier and it's in my hoodie...." she said so I reached out to the pocket and took out my Nintendo, she really had it with her....She's the best girlfriend ever....

We soon got seated in the hall with the whole family, We ate lunch together and told stories while we enjoyed each other's company, Me and Y/N were still playing on our Nintendo but they didn't mind since me and her were paying attention, the food was great. We then decided to go back to the room to get a little rest in, We entered and everyone paired up.

Me and Y/N, Alisa and Miwa, Lev and Keiji, Daishō and Tobio, we got comfortable in our beds and watched a movie while passing around snacks.

Word Count:1010