Chapter62:Sunset

~Third Person POV~
Y/N and her Bestfriends were currently chilling in Akane's room, a knock was heard and Akane went to check, it was Kenma. "Hey Akane..." He said "Oh! Kozume-Kun! What brings you here?" Akane asked, trying to act unsuspicious "Has Y/N come by? She left last night, I've been worried if she's okay..." He mumbled "Oh? Ehh did she leave?" She asked "I... unblocked my ex... I invaded her privacy and jumped to conclusions when I saw her with another guy..." He confessed "That's harsh Kozume, We both know that Y/N hates stuff liked that..." Akane said but then a sudden smell caught Kenma's attention.

Y/N's sweet/minty scent filled his senses "Is Y/N here?" He asked a little hopeful "Uh no, she did come by last night but for just a few minutes before leaving again this morning..." Akane lied "Really?" He said disappointedly "Sorry Kozume. If she comes by again I'll inform her, she hates broken promises." Akane sighed out, damn this girl can lie. Kenma left and Akane made sure he drove off before she headed back upstairs, she sighed as she plopped down the bed with Chiasa and Y/N. "Should we visit Juri?" Y/N asked "Then a long drive?" Chiasa suggested "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" Akane agreed, the three girls got ready to head out.

Y/N wore a grey sweater paired with faded jeans and black shoes, Akane wore a a white shirt paired with black shorts and white sneakers while Chiasa wore a black spaghetti strap top along with a white cardigan and a black and white skirt paired with black flats. They got in the car, Y/N was driving. They got some flowers and food first, Y/N didn't leave the car nor moved an inch from the driver's seat as she patiently waited for her friends to get back.

At the very start of Y/N and Kenma's relationship, they promised to always have their exes numbers blocked, secrets are told at the right time and if they really wanted something, ask. Both of them were stressed and ended up having a misunderstanding. After 10 minute drive they arrived at the place where Juri's resting place is. They placed the flowers on her grave, they prayed for a moment before they sat down beside the grave, talking as if Juri was listening...

"I miss her." Chiasa said as she rested her head on Akane's shoulder "We all do..." Akane said as she patted both of the girl's head "If Juri were to see me right now, I bet she's proud." Y/N mumbled "Of course she would be!" Chiasa exclaimed, a few minutes later, they got back in the car. They went on a long roadtrip. Blasting music and singing along as they forgot about their problems, Akane suddenly screamed "I'm coming out as Bisexual!" She exclaimed and Y/N and Chiasa were so happy for her "Your bisexual? My bestie is a Bisexual Queen!" Chiasa exclaimed "WOOHOO!" Y/N said. The windows rolled down as they enjoyed each other's company. After 3 hours and 30 minutes of driving, they ended up in Hamamatsu. They sat on the sand, watching the pretty colors of the sunset. "Cheers to Juri!" They exclaimed as they put their favorite drinks together and drinking it after laughing abit.

"Hey Y/N, send your boyfriend a text. Tell him your okay since he's been worried about you." Akane said and Y/N contemplated for a minute, she took out her phone and sighed "He is my boyfriend afterall." She said and unblocked him, floods of messages and missed calls came in, she sighed... she sent a couple messages and blocked him again before he even had the chance to see them or reply. She shoved her phone back in her pocket and they enjoyed the rest of the night.