•32•

🎵Do it for me - Rosefeld🎵 IF YOU LOVE ME, TRUST ME.

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Bianca Jade

I gulped and walked back into the main part of the room. I sighed and slipped my bag off my shoulder next to the dresser beside the bed.

I sat down on the blanket and pulled open the top draw and Immediately my eyes widened.

"Oh my god. Rafe!" My mouth fell open with a laugh "Rafe come here right now!"

"What, what is it?" He said as he stood in front of me. I said nothing and pointed to the inside of the draw "Oh lord" he laughed as he reached down and picked it up.

"What—Rafe don't touch it" I shouted as I stood up and backed away from him.

"It's still in the packet, Bianca" he smiled "It's brand new"

"That doesn't make it any less disgusting" I cringed.

"It's only a vibrator" he shrugged "I used to use one on you all the time" he said before ripping open the packaging "This'll come in handy" he mumbled to himself. Come here"

"Rafe I-"

"Bianca" he said sternly "Just because I've been in here doesn't mean you can disobey me. Come here" I shut my mouth and walked towards him.

Instantly his hands drew me closer by my hips. So close that my chest pressed against his.

His lips ghosted next to my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Take your clothes off and get on your knees" he whispered.

"Rafe. Don't you think we should—"

"I wasn't asking" 

I gulped. His authority and the way he spoke was something I'd forgotten to act around, I forgot my place and it caused me to challenge his gaze. He didn't like that. I could tell by the way he closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, but I could also tell that he's only been waiting for me to misbehave.

"Bianca" he whispered, his eyes still closed "I love you so very much, but if you don't do as you're told—I'll treat you like I don't" I smiled.

There he is.

"Yes, sir" I breathed out and started to undo the buttons of my sweater, Along with the rest of my clothing until they puddled around my feet and all I was left in was my underwear.

Almost as if he sensed i was done, he opened his eyes and they immediately feel to my body.

"Jesus fucking Christ" he mumbled, stepping back to take a proper look at me.

"What?" I started to feel a little scared. I'd lost weight—maybe he didn't like that? Could he see my ribs, did that disgust him? "Rafe"

I only blinked. That's all I did. That's how fast he grabbed me and smashed his lips onto mine. It was feverish, it was hot and never slow. The amount of need, not want, that I could feel radiate off Rafe was insane and it only made my skin burn even more.

His hands reached up my back and Unclipped my bra with ease. He didn't even pull back when he pushed the straps off  my Shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

My hardened nipples pressed against the fabric of his shirt, dragging a staggered moan from my lips and into his.

"Fuck I missed that" he mumbled "I can't wait. Baby, I need you"