•17•

"Viewer discretion is advised* it is 100% consensual on both sides! 

10K!!! LOVE YOU ALL 🤩

Bianca Jade

"Rafe" I laughed, holding my hands over his biceps as his fingers covered my eyes. He said he had a surprise and that I should close my eyes but he didn't trust me and decided to cover them for me himself.

"Hold still" he laughed, trying to stop my body from wiggling with nerves.

"Ok, ok" I nodded "I'm ready" I smiled widely, not even knowing what it was yet but I'm beyond excited.

"Ok" he laughed "1, 2, 3!" He moved his hands and I felt a gasp tear tough my mouth. We were standing at the back of the boat, a red picnic blanket laid down right before the railing, two lit candles in the middle and surrounding them were trays of delicious looking picnic snacks with glasses of campaign sitting on one side.

He had fairy lights spinning around the railing that lit beautiful and just brought everything.

"Wow" I sighed "Is Rafe Cameron, dare I say, a hopeless romantic?" I teased with a smirk on my face as i turned around to face him. He smiled and held his head down in a cute blush.

"I try, only for you" he looked back up with a smile before walking past me and onto the blanket "Shall we?" He held out his hand. I nodded and let him help me sit on the blanket.

"This is so cute" I whispered, the amount of effort he must of put into this, to make it nice for me, just makes my heart melt.

Who knew Rafe Cameron had a soft side?

I crossed my legs and watched as he sat down next to me. I pulled my dress over my lap and grasped the champagne glass Rafe had handed me. He poured me a generous amount and sat the bottle back down in the ice bucket.

"Where did you get all this food?" I asked, looking over at the trays of mini sandwiches, rice crackers strawberries, grapes, so much more.

"I made it" he said, smiling as he looked up at me.

"What? There is no way" I laughed and shook my head. In all the years that I had known Rafe, I have never once seen him cook or prepare any sort of food for himself.

"Yeah, I did" he laughed "Well, I had a little help from one of our cooks—"

"Yup, there it is. I knew it—"

"Hey! I did 90% of it" he defended. I laughed and took a sip of my champagne.

"This is so weird" I shook my head "Yesterday I was... I was on the beach drinking beer and tonight I'm sitting on a picnic blanket in a yacht and drinking champagne next to Rafe Cameron"

"Time flys—"

"Wait... is that Shoupe?" I interrupted Rafe, standing to me feet and squinting my eyes in hopes to get a better glance at the police boat that was moving swiftly past us in the distances.

The lights on the Druthers were dim and almost off so I understand how he didn't spot us but what was he doing?

"Shoupe?" Rafe said confused, standing up as well.

"It is, it's Shoupe" I frowned and turned around, starting to go the other side of the boat where the helm was.

"Bianca— what are you doing?" Rafe asked as he watched me take hold of the steering wheel.

"Well, we have to find out what he's doing" I said as I tussled with the Keyes in the dark and struggled to start the engine.

"No, Bianca stop" Rafe gently pushed me away.