•9•

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Bianca Jade

"No fucking way" Rafe scoffed, storming towards me and grabbing my wrist before I even had the chance to touch the water "What are you wearing?"

"A swim suit— ow Rafe, your hurting, me what the fuck" I tried to yank my wrist out of his tight grasp but he refused to let loose, staining his eyes on my very exposed skin.

"Yeah, no" he shook his head, looking up at Sarah "Drinks? Bianca and I are gonna go ransack the kitchen for a beer" Rafe said. Sarah shook her head and gave him a sarcastic 'Sure' look before returning back to what she was doing.

He nodded and turned around, taking me with him as he dragged us both back into the house.

"Rafe— what are you doing? Let me go" I scoffed. I finally was able to yank my hand away from him when we made it into the back kitchen, which was the one furthest away from the main parts of the house, no one ever comes down here.

"Ok" he chuckled, turning around and taking his hat off so he could run his hands through his hair "What are you trying to do?"

"Go for a swim?" I rose an eye brow, refusing to let my try intentions reveal "Now, if you'll excuse me—"

"No" he grabbed my wrist once more, pulling towards him until I was pressed against his chest. I gulped and refused to look him in the eyes.

He slid his hands down my body, tracing the thin string of my top and bottoms before his hands settled on my hips.

"Look at me" he said softly. I rolled my eyes and obeyed, finally setting my eyes on his "What are you trying to prove? That you can turn me on so easily? because it's working"

I smirked, feeling his growing bulge press against my thigh.

"No, Rafe" I lied "If you're hard then that's on you and sounds like a you problem, that you need to deal with yourself" I smiled innocently before shaking out of his hold and starting to walk away.

But of course Rafe grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Why would I deal with it myself, when I have you?" He whispered hotly in my ear, pressing my arse against the cold counter top. I was starting ti get turned on.

The way he was speaking, handling me and not to mention how he looked right now.

I knew this was wrong, I knew the consequences of what I was doing and I knew it anyone ever found out, then that would be the end of my friend ships, but what they don't know won't hurt them.

Right?

"Hm, cute" I chuckled, reaching my hand down to lightly trace the out line of his bulge that pressed harshly against his shorts.

"Tease and your knees won't be the only thing hurting" he warned, looking down at me through the lust that swirled in his deep blue eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered, drawing my bottom lip between my teeth.

In a second he pulled me into a heated kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. It was needy, full of passion and desperation. His hand came up and circled around my neck, applying just the right of pressure that made my toes curl and a moan leave my mouth.

"On your knees pretty girl" he mumbled against my lips. I smirked and slowly dropped down, disappearing underneath the tall kitchen counter.

My knees slowly hit the cold tiled floor and I wasted no time reaching up to pull his pants and boxers down his legs. I smirked at how hard He was, knowing that I was the one that did this to him made my heart race and my clit throb.