•30•

Bianca Jade

After that, the visit flew by. Every minute felt like a second and before I knew it, I was being told that times up and I had to leave. We spent the time catching Rafe up in everything what's being happening outside.

I managed to leave out the anxious details, I didn't want him to worry about me while he was in here, he has his own shit to deal with and I didn't wanna be one of them.

"Is it time to go already?" Wheezie said as she stood from her chair and walked around the desk to discard her empty packet of chips in the bin.

"I think so" I sighed as I turned to Rafe who was already looking at me.

"I get out soon which means I get phone privileges again" He said as he snaked his arm around my waist "Call me, I miss your voice"

"I will" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. I didn't wanna leave, I didn't want this moment to ends I missed him too much, missed his warmth—I just wanted him home with me, he would be the only one in the house who actually talks to me.

After a couple of minutes we pulled back and Rafe pressed his lips against mine for a short second. We weren't allowed to be so intimate so we had to keep it PG.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you" I answered "I'll see you next time"

He nodded and turned around to give Wheezie a short hug as well.

"Ok, times up. Visitors please exit, patients please wait for your room manager to collect you!" One of the security guard called out across the room.

"Bye" I said softly before grabbing Wheezie's hand and waking from the room. I took one last look at him through the window and smiled, he really has changed so much and for the better.

"C'mon, Wheeze" I said as I lead up back down the hallway. We had to sign out of the building so we had to go back to the front desk.

"How was your visit?" The same guy from before asked us.

"It was good" I said shortly, remembering back to what we were talking about.

The conjugal.

"Uh-" I cleared my throat as I scribbled mine and Wheezies name from the paper "Can I get a conjugal visit form, please?"

"Yeah, problem" he smiled without another thought "Just give me a sec" he looked down and started to sort through all the paper on his desk "here you go" he said as he handed me a short form "Make sure to get that in atleast 48 hours before the visit is to take place" he said and without another word, we left.

"Thank you" I smiled and grabbed Wheezie's hand before leaving the building.

••

It was the next day

And to say I was feeling fresh, would be an understatement. I hadn't woken up feeling this good in so long. Seeing Rafe was exactly what I needed to set my mind straight and to remind myself that I did have a reason to live

I let out a deep breath, it was a lot
To process. Seeing Rafe for the first time for what felt like so long was a lot.

He had changed so much, when he was talking, I would often find myself getting lost in his speech. He presented himself so differently now, it was for the better.

Nothing made me more happier then to see that he was getting better, that he was getting the help that he needed. He was getting the better half and becoming more of a man then his father will every be.