Pathetic

Aliza for the past 3 minutes was walking through the cemetery and still did not catch sight of any of the boys. She was starting to get worried...She knew they couldn't have made it far with the injuries they had.

As she walked toward the entrance/exit of the cemetery she heard voices and the sound of something dragging behind her. Aliza stopped at the sound of the familiar voices and turned around.

There she saw, Damon, Stefan and Kol. Damon and Stefan who had dried blood all over their chest and face are dragging a pale, Kol. Aliza rushes to them and helps them the best way she can with her uncle. All together they bring him to sit on a bench that lied near the entrance/exit of the cemetery.

" God I was so worried about you guys." Aliza sighs happily pulling all three in a hug gently, careful of any of the bruises and cuts they still had.

" How are you and the babies?" Was the first thing that came out the Salvatore's mouths, pulling away.

" We're good. They eat a lot and they got really active ever since you both left, but besides that we're good. Aren't we?" Aliza places a hand on her belly feeling two kicks at her hand making her smile. Damon and Stefan smile, they have missed her and their unborn children so much.

Damon smiles sweetly at her and with a hand in her pregnant stomach feeling a powerful kick. He then pulled Aliza into a soft gentle kiss. Instantly any open cuts Damon still had on his face or anywhere else on his body had slowly closed and went away. They pulled away and it was like nothing ever happened.

Aliza looks Damon over and chuckles. " That's new."

" The distance took a impact in your bond, it became strong enough that you can heal them with any slightest touch." Kol breaths out with a tired look.

Aliza's eyes widened and she turns to Stefan. She places her hands in his cheeks and pulls him into a passionate kiss. Stefan places both his hands on her stomach, feeling two powerful kicks making him chuckle into the kiss.

Just like Damon, the cuts and bruises Stefan had on his body and face had faded away. He was back to normal and he felt a new burst of energy.

Aliza pulls away and then looks to her uncle. " What about you? Can I do something to heal you?"

Kol opens his heavy eyes and looks at his niece who looks at him with hope and worry in her eyes. He sighs and closes his eyes again. " I-It won't work. We obviously d-don't have a bond, princess."

" There has to be something." Aliza scoffs. She did not want to believe she couldn't heal her uncle. " We do have a bond. Every niece has a magnificent bond with her favorite uncle." Kol goes to talk, but gets cut off when Aliza takes his hands in hers.

" Baby, remember no magic." Stefan tells her.

" Please baby, be careful." Damon adds.

The two brothers worriedly watch as Aliza took her uncles hand in hers. She closes her eyes and they can see her body physically relax. After two minutes white like glowed from theirs intertwined hands.

" Liza, no magic." The Salvatore's shout in unison.

Aliza didn't even look at them. She opened her eyes and watched as Kol's veins turned black and his skin color started to come back. Kol felt his wounds and cuts that were all over his chest slowly close up.

Once he was fully healed the with light faded away. Aliza looked to her uncle with a smirk. " I told you there was a way."

" B-But how?" Kol questions in utter confusion.