I Have My Ways

( Play song )

" Hey Jeremy." Stefan said closing his locker. He's been feeling weird all morning.

" Look, Aliza and Elena got to let me know if they're going over. Jenna's cool with it but just tell her next time." Jeremy adjusted his book bag.

" What are you talking about?" Stefan stopped walking and looked at his girlfriend's younger brother.

" Aliza and Elena slept over yesterday right?" Jeremy questioned stopping next to Stefan.

" No. After we got Katherine she went to find Tyler and I thought she went home. That must be why I've been feeling weird all day." Stefan started to panic.

" Me too. Where are they then?" Jeremy asked.

::

I groan and wake up to see I'm on a couch with Elena next to me tied up. I look around and notice and guy and a girl standing not to far from us. I look down at my tied up hands. I snap my fingers and remove the ropes from Elena and I. The guy comes and speeds to us. I flash my eyes and he cowers back.

" A step closer and I'll kill you." I threaten.

" Trevor back now." The girl told the guy. He nodded and moved away from me.

" What do you want with me?" Elena asked scared. I wrapped an arm around her.

" Oh my god, you look just like her." The girl looked over Elena.

" But I'm not. Please, whatever you-."

" Be quiet!" The girl cut Elena off. My face turned.

" Watch it." She nods and moves away from the couch.

Stefan, Damon. Me and Elena are okay. We were kidnapped. We don't know why. Go to my mom. She can track me. I link to them.

Be careful angel. Don't do anything. We love you. Stefan's voice rang through my head. I sighed. I looked to Elena and nodded. She sighed.

::

" Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" I looked up at the name.

" They say he got it." The girl told Trevor.

" Wonderful and what?" The guy asked. I ran my hand through Elena's hair as she laid on my lap.

" So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." The girl sighed.

" Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." Trevor told her.

" I'm sick of running!" The girl shouted at him.

" Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." The guy responded.

" Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." I stood up and so did Elena.

" Elijah Mikealson. That's who your talking about." They shiver at the name.

" He's your worst nightmare." The girl said.

" The noble uncle. How bad could he be." I shrugged.

" What's your name?" I asked. She stood quite.

" I mean it's only fair love." I told her.

" Rose." She said simply. I nodded.

" Who's Elijah?" Elena asked looking around the room.

" He's one of the vampires, the originals." Rose answered.

" What do you mean the originals?" Elena asked confused.