Sacred

Play song when it says to. * EP.21. Nothing big happened. John is back and Elena told Jeremy she was adopted. They also got close with Alaric. Oh and they have the invention back. *

" Hey mom can we talk?" I walked into her room. I stayed the night with her.

" Sure my love." She sat up on her bed and allowed me space to sit.

" Let me guess what this is about." I motioned for her to guess.

" Damon and your bond. As you call it." She smirked. She was so good at reading people or maybe she can just read minds. Nahh.

" How did you know?" I asked playing with my bracelet Jeremy made me when we were younger.

" You have a rare case." I looked at her funny.

" Your making it sound like I have a disease." I joked. She giggled.

" What is this mom? What is it that I'm feeling for him. I never thought of it as actual feelings. Is it even possible to feel this way while I'm with Stefan who is my soulmate." She smiled at me comfortingly

" You and Damon made a bond out of pure feelings. A bond that can never be broken. This is called a sacred bond. These bonds only ever happen so rarely." I looked at her shocked.

" What does this mean mom?" I laid down on her bed.

" Stefan isn't your only soulmate." I had to do a double take.

" Are you serious?!" I shot back up shocked. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. There was nothing I could do. Stefan and Damon were at such a good place. This would break them.

" I wouldn't lie. Not about this." I looked to see if she was joking but she wasn't.

" Mom this can't happen. They're at such a good place and I can't break them. Not like Katherine did." I shook my head. They've dealt with this before and I can't do it to them again.

" Don't compare yourself to that girl. You are nothing like her. You only want the best for them. They know how much better you are than Katherine because if they didn't. Trust me when I say they wouldn't be here and Damon wouldn't have caught feelings for you." She finished. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Hey come to the school. Alaric's class.
Huge Emergency. Stefan's here already, he came looking for you. - E.G

On my way!

" I have to go." I got up from the bed.

" What are you going to do?" I turned and faced my mom.

" I'm not keeping this from them. I can't. I will tell them at the right time." With that I sped to the school.

::

I walked in and saw Elena sitting at a desk and Stefan sitting on the teachers desk. They all looked distraught.