Don't Like You

Klaus has set up a dinner table is set up in the courtyard to celebrate his return to leadership over New Orleans and his repossession of the Abbatoir compound from Marcel. The vampire army, including Marcel and his closest friends, are seated around the table, and Klaus and Aliza are seated at each end.

Hayley next to Aliza on her right side and the Salvatore's on her left. Klaus calls for everyone's attention to give a speech by tapping his glass with his fork.

" Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift: immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows do diminish with time. But, as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." Klaus gestures toward a group of waiters and waitresses to have them join them at the table, one for each guest.

" Insatiable need, exquisite pain..."The servants slit their wrists with knives, filling the cups with blood for the vampires but I freeze them in place and vanishing them away. The vampires glare at me.

" You have a problem?" My face turned making them cower back.

" Thought so." I roll my eyes sharing a smirk with Damon and Stefan.

" Anyways, our victories, and our defeats." He looks at Marcel.

" To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow." He raises his glass in a toast to the others.

" To New Orleans." Diego raised his glass.

" To New Orleans." Everyone follows.

" Starting to regret coming here." I mumbled. Stefan and Damon chuckled. My dad sent me a look making me out my hands up in mock surrender.

" I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built for this true community of vampires." My dad started.

" What about them?" Diego points to Hayley and I at the far end of the table.

" Put your finger down before you lose it." Damon and Kol threatened Diego. Diego glared back but backed down.

" Had you'd let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address." My dad walks over to the other end of the table where Hayley and I sit.

" As many of you know, Aliza is my daughter and the girl next to her carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay them the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of the children to create hybrids. I assure you I do not." Klaus shook his head.

" Father of the year." Hayley smirks. I pinch her arm making her sigh and drop her smirk.

" It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?" Tyler, Hayley and I share a look.

" I dare you to try. I will kill every single one of you without any hesitation." I get up pushing my chair back making my dad be pushed back with it.

" And I don't even know who you are as of right now." I eye my dad. I see his eyes flash with hurt. I may not turn into a werewolf but I have the abilities and gene. I just can't turn. I sped of not knowing that Kol, Hadrian, Tyler, Hayley, Damon and Stefan all followed.

::

" I still don't like the both of you but Hayley and Tyler need you. Plus we can use all the help we get." I shrug walking into my room I have at the compound. We have our own side meaning no one can hear us our even come near us. Jeremy has been staying with Davina helping her with her magic.