Chapter Three

Ruby's Pov
What was more awkward then first meetings? What would definitely come short to second was getting to know the person for the new few days, me and the marketing team spent every last waking minute announcing out this tour.

They had a pretty large fanbase and I could tell the excitement was there seeing how fast the concert tickets were selling out when each state and place of concert was announced.

I found myself leaning against the little couch inside the recordings area, flicking through my I-pad quite impressed my eyes rounded as I spoke out to them all spread around the room.

"You guys didn't tell me you had like a huge fanbase- most of your shows have like sold out." I stated through soft laughter hearing a small gasp from Andy, who was sitting behind me. 

"Let me see!" I held the ipad up to his view watching the way his blue eyes scanned back and forth across the screen before he slowly whistled.

"Already? I do love our BVB army." I saw CC roll his eyes with a soft laugh, setting his phone to the side.

"Maybe we have all thanks to our new little manager and our marketing team." I waved my hand off in dismissal growing shy as I cleared my throat as much as I can.

"It's too early to be making me shy right now." I muttered through my soft laughter.

"Actually now that I think about it, we don't know that much about you Ruby? Wanna share some things with us?" I exhaled leaning my head back for a moment trying not to lay my head on Andy's long legs but he just seemed to place it there to rest on his thigh, playing around on his phone.

"Well you know the basics, I'm 21. I actually have an older brother. I'm trying to bring back old hobbies of mine. I play video games I have a lot of them on my phone as well at home." I paused wondering what else they should know.

"I'm simple really, if the aura is peaceful, or we are having fun we could do anything really. I would just be content sitting in a room listening to music while everyone is chilling." Jinxx flashed me a grin, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys wanna play headsup? Could be our bonding game." Lonny looked to be in great thought before he was nodding at Andy a few times.

  "I don't mind, but like a fair warning. Andy takes his playing game seriously and is always shouting out answers. " An explosion of laughter soon followed around the room, I snorted out coughing to cover up my laugh.  Andy's own body was shaking with his laughter.

"Oh shut up!"

____________________________
"Ah fuck uh! It's like right there on my tongue I don't know what the fuck it is." I tilted my head towards his tall figure watching Andy struggle to figure out a cartoon character, yeah they didn't lie that he took it dead ass serious.

"Andy are you just dumb! You watch this movie all the time." Jake shouted over CC's loud laughter, I leaned my arms over my knees, snickering at the annoyance on Andy's face while he kept his phone pressed above his temple.

I think at this point they were just teasing him to see how loud and anxious he could get. What was that thing I learned? That Andy was obsessed with batman? It explained like a few of his tattoos actually before I could give him a clue the one minute timer went off causing everyone to groan, Andy pulled his phone away scoffing in display as he started laughing looking back up in shock.

"It was Harley Quinn?! Those clues you guys were shouting weren't even correct! CC said some toxic bitch." A loud laugh left me watching the male shrug his shoulder though his own laughter.

"Is she not a toxic bitch?! She fell into a toxic bath." The loudest snort left me from his hard, I was laughing slapping my hand over my nose quickly causing even more laughter to burst from them all Jinxx being the loudest, Andy looking back over at me startled through his laughter flashing a grin at me.

"Oh my gosh you snorted how cute." He exclaimed through his laughter.

"I've never snorted before!" I said through my laughter shaking my head just enough for Andy to keep laughing at me walking by me, handing over the phone to Jake poking my forehead with his fingers still grinning at me.

"Think you better get use to snorting cause we are all just that amazing." I rolled my eyes playfully at him, speaking through having my nose more covered.

"Oh I count on it Biersack." He shot me playful stare before he was plopping down on the seat besides me placing his arm around the back rest of the couch. I could now clearly see one of his tattoos, finding myself poking at it causing him to focus on me for a moment. "You like them? Do you have any tattoos?" I shook my head a couple times in amusement.

"I would love to get one. One day when I can shake away the fear of the pain." He chuckled a bit his own fingers tracing the dark ink across his skin before he was whispering to me playfully.

"It only hurts for a few seconds promise." I wiggled my nose at him playfully causing him to flick it with one last chuckle leaving him.