T W E N T Y - S I X

People stood as my dad walked me down the aisle. Ace stood at the alter in a black suit with his hair done perfectly.

I gave him a small smile as we reached the altar. My dad shook his hand and whispered something in his ear that made Ace tense up. Bloody dads...

Everyone sat down and it began.

"We are gathered here to today to celebration Aspen and Ace as they begin their journey of life together." The officiant announces loudly.

I was anxious and my palms started to sweat. My mind was filled with worry, like where is that son of a bitch Voldemort?

The officiant looked over his book. "Let's first start off with the vows. Ace please, would you go first."

Ace pulled out a piece of paper from his suit jacket.

"When I met you, I had no idea how I would fall deeply in love with you. Or how you would consume every bit of me. I remember when we first met and had the stupid conversation with the most basic questions. Like how your favorite color is red and you like dancing in the rain. Your eyes brighten my day along with that beautiful smile. I don't know if I would be alive if I didn't meet you." Ace read.

I was shocked at what he remembers and how well he did faking the love.

"Alright," I sigh, "Everyday I thought about when I was going to find the one. I've heard from story's and people that they will come when you least expect it, surely I didn't believe them. It sounded like a big lie to me. Then my parents introduced me to you and I was like- holy he is hot." That made everyone laugh.

"No, but I thought you were very handsome and I wanted to get to know you. As we talked your personality caught me in a chokehold. It made me fall in love with you. Now when I look back, you pulled me out of a dark place and I couldn't be more thankful and in love with you."

Everyone was speechless. Ace had a smile on his face like an idiot. Just for show of course.

"Now for the rings." The officiant says.

I took Ace's ring and slid it on his ring finger.

"Do you Aspen, take Ace as your husband?"

"I do."

Ace slides my ring on my ring finger.

"Do you Ace, take Aspen to be your wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The officiant says happily.

Ace pulls me in by my waist and kisses my passionately. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kisses back. People clapped as the kiss went on and eventually we pulled apart. We both had big smiles on our faces and my parents looked happy.

"Remember Aspen," I thought to myself, "This is for them."

I pulled Ace with me down the aisle excitedly. Once we got into the ballroom there stood Voldemort and all the Death Eaters.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath.

"Hello child." Voldemort says coming closer.

I pushed Ace out of the room and shut the door.

"What do you want?" I ask furious.

"Do you really think I'd miss your wedding? Surely your not that stupid."

I walked up right in front of him and stuck my dagger to his through.

"I'm not stupid," I plead, "I'm a killer, a wife, a daughter, a cheater, and I'm gonna kill you just like I promised."