S E V E N

I left Fred's dorm, then made the way to mine. As I entered the dungeons, I walked around a corner and saw Mattheo talking to Blaise. Lord know's I don't need them lecturing me know so I attempted to quickly run to the wall into the Slytherin common but failed.

"Nott." Mattheo snarled.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Why'd you take Draco into a classroom, alone earlier?" He asked.

"I'm out." Blaise said then went into the common room.

I turned back to Mattheo and he had a face of rage. 

"Before you go off on me, he was apologizing to me about stuff." I say.

"What stuff?" He asked.

"Nothing I am gonna talk about with you." I sigh then walk into the common room.

I got to the stairs leading to the girls dorms, then hear Mattheo yell. "Hey! You get back here young lady!"

I ran faster than I have in my life. Before I knew it, I was leaning against my locked dorm door. Mattheo was pounding against the door. 

"Get your ass out here Aspen!"

I didn't respond, but what I did do was walk over to my bed and crawl under the covers. Time to have a good sleep.

Mattheo's POV:

I was pounding on Aspen's door and yelling at her to let me in. She didn't answer. After about 30 minutes of me doing this I pulled out my wand and cast a spell.

"Alohomora."

The door then slightly opened. I pushed it open and looked to the bed. Aspen laid under the covers sound asleep. She'll be the death of me. 

I walked to the bed and slid under the covers, then wrapped my arms around her waist. 

--

Aspen's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and it took me a moment to realize I wasn't alone. My mind went into fight or flight mode. I attempted to get out of the persons grip but was gripped tighter.

"Darling..." He huffed. It was just Mattheo. "Calm down."

"Good lord Mattheo, I almost had a heart attack because of you!" I whisper yelled.

"Shhhh." He said and pulled me back into him.

"Mattheo."

"Aspen."

"GET UP!" I yelled.

"Bloody hell my ears!" Theo screeched. 

"It is 7:30, and class starts at 8:00 so I need to get ready. As do you." I say

Mattheo let out a sigh. I was standing at my dresser pulling out some clothes. I felt hands slip around my waist.

"I will see you in class then." Theo whispers then leaves my dorm.

--

I went through my closet to find the perfect outfit. Monday's and Friday's are non robe days so we get where what we want. I felt liked dressing fancier today so I went with a plain white button up, high waisted black pants, black stiletto booties, and gold jewelry.