T W E L V E

He looked tired of trying. I knew he was sorry for what he did but that is no excuse. My love for him will last longe than forever, but my hate for him is stronger than anything.

"Why Aspen... Did you ever love me?" He questions.

"I loved you so much Draco, but you broke me and I can't get over that. I love you now but not for the right reasons." I say tearing up.

"I was terrible. Just I can't do this without you..." He says.

"Well I hope you got what you wanted..." I mutter than turn away and walk out of the only place I would call home.

~

"I miss him so much mom." I say crying into my moms chest.

"I know you still love him. And I know he still loves you. He made a terrible decision to cheat." She says hugging me. "It's gonna be okay sweetie. Boys suck at your age anyway." She says.

"Is it? Is it gonna be okay... Because it never has been." I say.

"Don't say that Aspen. Just think about things okay?" She says.

"I tried so hard to be enough for him, but I never was. When he needed some there to comfort him, I was his comfort. I took pushed myself to be a better person but... he left me in the dust." I say wiping tears.

"All I'm gonna say it will work out in the end."

~

I woke up in my room... at the Nott Mannor. Not Hogwarts.

My phone starts to ring and I lean over and look at who's calling. Ace. I pick it up and answer the call.

"Hey." I say yawning.

"Morning. I hope I didn't wake you." He says.

"You didn't, why are you up. Isn't it the middle of the night?" I say.

"It's 2:00 AM, your five hours ahead." He says.

"Jeez your up late. Well, how have you been?" I ask.

"Pretty good how are you?" He ask.

"My parents made me leave Hogwarts, so not very well." I say.

"Oh I'm sorry." He says.

I heard what sounded like moaning in the background. Then I saw a blonde girl only wearing a bra and pantie's walk into the camera.

"Come back to bed Ace." She wines.

"Bloody Hell! God BLEACH!" I say gagging.

"Sorry Aspen..." He says. "Get back to bed. I'll be there soon." He whispers to the girl.

I was very shocked and traumatized. My poor eyes.

"I'll talk to you later." He says awkwardly and ends the call.

That's was weird.

~

I shut my eyes for another hour before my mom barged into my room and said we have to go to an important meeting with some people from her work. Who knows who...

I decided to wear a silk shirt and pants.

I put on a wine red silk button up shirt leaving the first few buttons un-done

I put on a wine red silk button up shirt leaving the first few buttons un-done. Then I put on high waisted black pants with a thin black belt with a gold buckle. I put on a pair of black heels. The heel was around 4-5 inches and it had a single ankle strap. I put on a simple gold chain necklace, along with rings. I left my hair straight and I put on my perfume.

Time to go.

~

My mother and I drove to a small building in London. We parked on the side of a dark street and walked up to a tall brick building. I opened the door leading into the building and was greeted by a house elf.

"The Dark Lord welcomes you down the hall." They spoke.

I lead the way with my mother following. A door opened and there sat the Dark Lord along with Mattheo, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, and Draco. Of course they are both here.

"Hello. Please, sit." Voldemort says.

My mother and I sit down. I could feel stares burning into me. I turn my head and lock eyes with Mattheo.

A/N: I know... A very short chapter. I know I keep making this excuse but I have had alot on my plate so I haven't had time to write.

Vote & comment <3