T W E N T Y - O N E

Draco looked pissed. Jaw tensed and eyes dark, oh boy. This isn't gonna be good. What he said maid my stomach knot.

"Try watching the love of your life leave you and then get engaged to another guy. I felt powerless against the situation. This whole in love and better than ever persona you have created Aspen... it's garbage. I know your faking it, it's pretty obvious." Draco snapped.

Before I could even respond Lana flipped out. "You don't love me!" She screamed.

"No, why would I. You had sex with me willingly when you knew I had a girlfriend. You should've said no." Draco said with anger.

Everyone's mouth dropped including mine. Narcissa was appalled at what's he heard. It was written all over her face. "Your grounded Draco. That's is disgusting behaviour. No Hogwarts, no magic... no letters. Nothing." Narcissa snapped. "Lana, you are an awful person! How dare you do all the things you've done. Not even a time turner could solve this. If I see you near my son or Aspen again you will not see the light of day again." Narcissa continues.

Bloody hell. It was sort of a breath of fresh air to see someone besides me yelling at Draco and Lana. I felt like no one understood it but, she did.

"Get the hell out of my house Lana." I say harshly. She hesitated to get out of her seat. Fear gleamed in her eyes. "Now. Or else." Threatening her worked perfectly. She ran faster than light itself. She ran for her life, best way to put it. "I'm sorry for how this dinner turned out. Such a tragedy this is." Victoria says apologetically.

"Oh no! Don't worry Victoria. None of this is your fault, it's that girls fault. I can't believe I let her in my home." Mom sighs. After all this time she realized that, Lana ruined it all. She caused me to lose Draco, get in an arranged marriage, and be enemies with Draco. I don't want any of this. It's torture.

"At least they figured out their problems." Mason says. Oh how wrong he is, this whole situation will come back around and bite all of us in the ass. "Yeah right." I say quietly. Ace looked at me with a weird look but I didn't bother to look back. "I think it's time we clean up. Tomorrow is gonna be another long day." I say while quickly getting up and walking out of the room.

When I entered my room I took off my heels and slipped off my dress. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. Then I hopped on my bed and felt peace. My room is my safe place. No fighting, no people, just me and my thoughts. It's the one place I feel comfortable. Sure there is other places I feel safe and comfortable but those places don't want me anymore...

I was fast asleep in a pool of dreams when I heard a quite knock coming from my door. "Yes?" I says sleepily. "May I come in?" I recognized the voice. Draco... "No. Go away." I say unamused. There was no answer back for a few seconds. "Okay. Sweet dreams my love. Sempre amore mio." Draco says with guilt.
(Always my love)

He meant it. I know he did. It took every bone in my body to not run out that door and jump into his arms. I restrained myself though. Memories flooded my head and wouldn't let my brain rest so I slid out of bed and sat down next to my window. Rain pounded on the window and barely let me see through it. But I made out a shadow, of a man standing next to the gate. It was Draco. He looked ruined, depressed, guilty, sad... All the terrible emotions in one. I couldn't help it. I sprang up from the chair and ran all the way from my room, down the stairs, and out to the front steps. I looked through the rain and saw him walking towards his parents car. I'm going to hate myself for this.

"Draco! Please wait!" I yelled. He turned around and saw me. His face grew a small smile. His clothes were drenched as well as his hair. I ran faster than I ever have before, water splashed as my feet hit the ground. Once I was a few feet from him I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked at him and knew this was if. He is a drug to me. An addiction that I just can't withdraw from. "This might ruin me.." I say with a laugh. "But I need you." Tears flooded my eyes. "It's always been you." I continue. He looked so happy. He quickly walked over and placed his ice cold hands on my cheeks. "Only you darling." He said while he placed a soft kiss on my lips. Nothing like the other ones. Just a soft one that told me he needed me too. We were both pieces to each other's puzzles and when we have each other we're complete.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled brightly. "I've missed you sweetheart." He says in a whisper. At this moment I found my safe place, the one where I wasn't welcome anymore. "Is it okay to call you mine again?" He asks while wrapping his arms around my waist. "I've always been yours." I say happily. "I missed having you in my arms." He says. "Oh don't even." I laugh.

A/N: OKKKKKKK I'm so happy with how this chapter went. Just wait until the next one.

Also sorry I haven't updated in like a month :| but now you got a new chapter so we're all good