N I N E

Theodore and I came back to Hogwarts last night. I didn't stop to talk to anyone, I just went to my dorm. All I can do right now is process what is going on. 

I decided to skip lessons today because my brain is spinning and everything right now is driving me insane. 

--

I spend most of the day reading on the windowsill in my dorm. Rain poured from the sky and the sky's were dark. No one came by my dorm all day which I was actually very surprised because usually either Theodore, Pansy, Mattheo, or Blaise would come and rant to me about their problems. 

I set down my book and decided I should get dressed and go to the common room to see everyone before dinner. I put on sweatpants and a Slytherin hoodie. I then slipped on my tennis shoes and left my dorm. 

I made my way down the stairs and into the common room. Pansy, Blaise, Theodore, Mattheo, and Draco sat on the couches and chairs surrounding the fire place.

"Hi." 

"Hey babe, how did the dinner go?" Pansy asks.

"Um..." I didn't want to say really what happened around everyone. " It went fine." I fake a smile.

Theodore looked at me and clenched his jaw. "Vieni con me Aspen, dobbiamo parlare." Theodore says. 

(Come with me Aspen, we need to talk)

"Ok."

Theodore got up and started to walk up the staircase towards the boys dormitory's. Everyone looked at eachother very confused but I just walked away. 

I walked into Theodore's dorm and closed the door. 

"Are you gonna tell everyone about the marriage?" Theo asks.

"Well... I think I am gonna wait a bit. I may tell Pansy but no one else." I say.

"Okay, I just want you to be smart about this. This is a big deal and we don't need anyone screwing it up." Theo says.

"Yeah."

"Well that is all, let's go back." Theo says.

Theodore and I made our way back into the common room and sat down again. 

"What was that all about?" Pansy asks.

"Oh we just had to talk about a trip our parents want to take next summer. Our parents want to plan it now so they don't have to plan it our later." I explain.

"Makes sense." Pansy says.

--

We all talked for a little bit about different things. My phone started to ring in my pocket so I took it out and it was Ace. Shit.

"I have to go take this." I say getting up and sprinting up the stairs leading to the girls dormitory's. I answered the call and there was Ace sitting in a chair with his parents at the airport. 

"Hey Ace." I say.

"Hey Aspen, how are you?" He asks.

"I'm doing okay, how about you?" I ask.

"Decent. My flight leaves in and hour so I wanted to call you." He explains.

"Well I am glad you did." I giggle. "Two more weeks then I will be in New York. I can't wait!" I smile.

"You'll love New York. Wait until you see the view from our house." He says.

"Your making me want to ditch Hogwarts and come live with you." I laugh.

"That would be fun." He laughs.

"Isn't funny how we met only last night and we are already like best friends?" I say.

"It is quite funny, my parents keep talking about you." He says.

Victoria waves at me and says hello.

"Hi Victoria! How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good sweetie, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm doing well, I can't wait to see you again at Christmas!" I say.

"Me too. We'll have to go get lunch together." She smiles.

"Of course." I say.

"Well I'll let you go now, but I'll call you tomorrow okay?" He says.

"Yeah, see ya Ace." I say.

"Bye number 1 girl." Ace laughs then ends the call.

--

After I hung up I walked back to the common room and everyone was still where they were. 

"That was long. Who was it?" Theodore asks.

"Just a friend." I say not wanting to give away Ace.

"Well you don't have friends besides us so who was it?" Theodore asks again.

"Zitto idiota, era Ace." I say annoyed.

"Oh." Theodore mumbles.

"Who's Ace?" Draco asks.

I regret teaching him Italian. 

"No one." I say walking to the door of the common room. 

"Aspen Nott." Mattheo says. "Who is Ace?" Mattheo demands.

"Guys, leave it alone. He is just a family friend." Theodore says.

I turn around and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oooooo Aspen! You dirty girl!" Pansy squeals.

"No you are a dirty pig. It is nothing of that sort." I fake gag. 

Theodore had walked up the stairs leading to the boys dormitory's and disappeared. Oh he just had to let me get attacked by these very annoying wolves. 

"Are you dating someone?" Draco asks.

"No Malfoy, if I was you would already know." I explain.

"Ace... Ace Stone?" Draco says.

I was surprised he knew who Ace was, but how?

"I think well let you guys chat." Pansy says leaving the common room along with Blaise and Mattheo.

After they walked out I took a deep breathe. I hate it here.

"How do you know Ace?" I ask.

"We were best friends when we were 7." He says.

"Okay... Do you wanna know why I was talking to him or do can I keep it a secret?" I ask.

"You can keep it a secret." He says.

"Really?!" I ask surprised. 

"No, now tell me why the fuck your talking to him." He demands.

I didn't want to tell him, not because I was afraid of what he might do or act. But because he shouldn't care. He should just be like okay not a big deal.

"I'm arranged to marry Ace okay?" I spat.

A/N: SHIIIIIZZZZ... I left you on a cliffhanger hehe. Well I'll see you in the next chapter 😉

And I may post another book soon just to let you know