F I F T E E N

I bet you a hundred percent Lana is just with Draco for money and sex, tell me I'm wrong.

Draco looked at me with no emotion on his face. Nothing. I looked down and tried to avoid the situation.

"Excuse me." I say getting up and quickly making an escape.

Finally making it to my room I changed into just some black pajama pants and a baggy t-shirt. Now 8:30 I pulled a book from my trunk and started to read.

After about a good two hours of reading I hear a know coming from the door.

"Come in!" I yell.

The door opened up and Draco walked in.

"What?" I say annoyed.

"Just came to check on you." He says.

"Perfectly fine." I reply.

"Well... I hope you know if you need anything I'm here." He says.

"I will talk to Narcissa if I need anything, please leave Draco." I say.

"I get it. You hate me but at least come up with something more creative." He huffs.

"You finally understand. I hate you with my entire soul, hell if I could kill you I would. I hate you so much that it hurts to know I would still take a dagger to the heart for you. This isn't easy Draco. Having to live with my ex boyfriend who cheated on me and is dating the girl he cheated on me with. Believe me, I am happy for you but surely you could've done better." I say weakly while walking up to him.

"Poor Narcissa and Lucius. Draco Lucius Malfoy, Pureblood, filthy rich, Death Eater... Getting used for sex and money. Funny really, the kid with daddy issues." I say laughing.

"Imagine being you.. Pathetic really." I say

He looked drained. Emotionally, physically, mentally... I meant every word I said.

"Wow." He said slowly turning around and making his way to the door.

"You caused all of this... And you know what? I am gonna marry Ace." I say.

That was enough for him to turn around and walk straight over to me.

"I only cheated because I was horny okay?" He yelled.

"Horny? You fucking bastard! No one cheats because their horny!" I say harshly while pacing around the room. "We dated for 3 years Draco! Not once did I even check out another guy because believe it or not I was in love with you! I didn't wanna have sex, so what? Waiting till marriage is my plan. You may think that is dumb and stupid but it is the one bit of innocence I still have left." I yell.

"Well I'm done with your excuses Aspen. I get sex... but for everything else. It wasn't my fault for everything! You have to take some blame!" Draco yells.

"Bloody hell Draco! I'm blaming you because your to blame! Your the reason we broke up, your the reason I hate you!" I yell finally letting a tear fall.

I looked at him with a glassy eyes and a broken heart.

Love is a dagger.

(not me putting in a Loki reference 🥲🤚)

I looked at the door and there stood Narcissa with a sad look.

"I'm sorry Narcissa..." I say crying.

She walks over to me and comforts me whispering how she is going to kick his ass.

"I would pay you to do that." I say laughing.

"I will do it for free." She reply's whilst laughing.

She lets go and looks at her son. "I love you Draco. I'm your mother so I have too.... But I raised you with respect and manners. What have you become? Cheating on a wonderful girl. I was hoping you would marry her one day. I was gonna let you use my first wedding ring. Going off the rails like you did has broken my heart. As your mother I am disgusted at what I have heard." She says harshly.

Draco had a single tear slip down his cheek. His mother wiped it away and kissed him cheek then walked out of the room.

I walked up to him so we were less than a foot apart. "I hope you know you will always have a spot in my heart, but you broke me in many different ways and I can't come back from that." I say weakly.

He stepped away from me like if he got too close he couldn't stop himself from doing something we would both regret.

"Go get your girlfriend. Make a life together, have kids, have a love so powerful you could take over the world..." I say with tears. "But don't forget, we could've had that." I say then push him out of the room.

A/N: As I said last chapter- very eventful. Now things are starting to get very very very interesting. 

But also this chapter broke me