ELEVEN

I woke up in the common room to lots of laughing. I also felt arms lightly wrapped around me. Pushing off of the body my eyes flutter open to see Pansy, Lana, Blaise, and Adrian all sitting around me. And for that matter, Mattheo was the one holding me in his arms.

"Morning love. Why did I find you on the couch this morning?" Mattheo asks.

"I came to the common room late last night." I mumble adjusting to the light.

"Classes have been canceled. Don't know why but I'm surely not complaining." Pansy says.

Everyone hears a cough and we turn to the entrance of the common room. There stood Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

"Professor, how can we help you?" I ask.

"Nott, Dumbledore would like to see you in his office." Snape says.

I was shocked. Why the hell would Dumbledore need to see me?

"Umm... Yeah I'll meet him in a bit." I say.

Then with a swing of his cloak he leaves the room.

••

I left everyone in the common room questioning why Dumbledore wants to see me. My outfit wasn't very presentable to be talking with headmaster in so I decided to change.

 My outfit wasn't very presentable to be talking with headmaster in so I decided to change

I decided on a simple black dress. Just a long sleeve turtle neck dress. I put on my black doc martins, plus my rings and perfume.

••

I entered Dumbledore's office and see him talking to a portrait.

"Professor." I say.

"Ah Miss Nott. Thank you for coming." He says.

"Yes. What did you need to talk about?" I ask.

"Well... Your parents have decided that you will no longer be going to Hogwarts." He announces.

"Wait- What?!" I ask.

"They want you to be packed by tonight and will have you ride the train home. I am very sorry about this. I wish you the best and hope to see you again." Dumbledore says with a weak smile then disappears.

I... what? This doesn't make sense. I don't wanna leave. Hogwarts is my home, everyone I love is here. This can't happen.

••

I didn't want to face anyone. I went straight to my dorm and collapsed on my bed in tears. My body couldn't function.

After a bit of crying I get off my bed and make my way to the closet.

"I don't wanna go..." I mumble.

I grab my trunk and open it up. Ripping clothes off hangers and throwing them into my trunk I felt drained.

This year has been hell, honestly. First I had Draco cheat on me several times, then we broke up. I'm arranged to marry someone I don't even know. And now my parents are making me leave Hogwarts. How shitty can it get?

••

After about an hour I had everything packed. My dorm was bare. It didn't look like home anymore. It looked like a memory... I still remember getting to live this dorm every year of Hogwarts. Friendships were built in here. I built my life up from scratch in this room. I can't believe I have to leave it...

I built up the courage to go tell everyone I'm leaving and say goodbye. I'm gonna miss them so much. There my friends... Family. I wouldn't have made it this far without them.

••

It record down the stairs leading to the common room. Tears threatened to leave my eyes. I peeked around the corner and see everyone talking. If I tell them, how are they gonna act? Be angry, sad... I wouldn't blame them.

I stepped out of the dark and walked towards them.

"Aspen- Why do have your trunk?" Pansy asks.

"My parents are making me leave." I say.

"What?" Mattheo and Blaise yell.

"Yep... I'm not sure why though. But I will miss you all. Thanks for sticking with me." I let out a weak laugh.

"Aspen..." Mattheo says pulling me into a tight hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and tucked my head into his neck. If I was gonna miss anyone it would be him.

"I'm gonna miss you." I whisper.

"You'll see me again love. Count on it." He whispers.

I didn't let go. Knowing that I have to leave breaks my heart. I wanted to stay in that hug forever.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He says.

He pulls away and looks at me. He smiles a bit then plants a kiss on my forehead.

I turn to Pansy and give her a long hug. When I leave I don't know what I am gonna fo with out her. Then I gave Blaise a hug. He has always been like a brother to me. I finally say my final goodbyes and then start my walk to the train.

••

I reached the front doors of the castle and take a moment. My whole life has been built off of Magic. I've met people that I will be friends with forever here.

I didn't feel like saying goodbye to anyone else. I was about to walk out when I heard someone yelling my name. I turn around and see Draco quickly running towards me. What the hell?

"You think you can leave without saying goodbye?" He says.

"I-" I was cutoff by Draco smashing his lips against mine.

It was like a fire you couldn't put out. Lighting coursing through the sky over and over again. I hate him for this but I couldn't stop him. It felt amazing. Like my world was complete. I can't believe this.

I pull away and look at him. He had a slight smile on his face. "I love you Aspen."

"I love you Draco, but I am not in love with you. I'm not going to lie, that kiss was amazing but we aren't supposed to be together. Perhaps right person wrong time." I say.

His smile turned into a frown. Like his world had shattered right in front of him.

A/N: HEY BESTIE... I'm sorry I left you on another cliff hanger ): but it's okay because I will make up for it in the next chapter! Leave me some ideas in the comments of what should happen

- Don't forget to comment and vote 😚