Thor smacks his palm against the side of his head, "I don't think this thing works. Everything seems dark."

"It ain't the eye" rocket states.

Nivadellir is dark and motionless as the three near it, "Something's wrong. The star's gone out. And the rings are frozen."

Thor, Rocket and Groot walk through a seemingly abandon, and cluttered room, "I hope these dwarves are better at forging than they are cleaning. Maybe they realized they live in a junk pile in the middle of space."

"This forge hasn't gone dark in centuries" Thor states.

Rocket looks to a pedestal, "You said Thanos had a gauntlet, right?"

"Yes. Why?" Thor questions.

"Look anything like that?" Rocket asks.

"I am Groot."

"Go back to the pod" rocket demands.

Suddenly a large figure storms towards them fiercely, "Eitri, wait! Stop! Stop."

"Thor?" Eitri questions.

"What happened here?" Thor asks.

"You were supposed to protect us" Eitri says, "Asgard was supposed to protect us!"

"Asgard is destroyed" Thor states, "Eitri, the glove. What did you do?"

Eitri pauses before beginning his solemn story, "300 dwarves lived on this ring. I thought if I did what he asked, they'd be safe. I made what he wanted. A device capable of harnessing the power of the stones. Then he killed everyone anyway. All except me. Your life is yours, he said But your hands are mine alone."

"Eitri, this isn't about your hands" Thor sighs, "Every weapon you've designed, every axe, hammer sword. It's all inside your head. Now I know all hope feels lost. Trust me, I know. But together, you and I, we can kill Thanos."

Nebula is still suspended in the interrogation room, while a guard puts her back together. Nebula ejects her eyepiece, disposing of the guard when he comes to replace it. She walks to a console, dragging her dislocated metal foot behind her, and inputs a code, "Mantis, listen very carefully. I need you to meet me on Titan."

"Hey, what's going on?" Olivia asks her father.

"I think we're here" tony answers, "I don't think this rig has a self-park function" he instructs Peter to put his arm in the machine for piloting, "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?"

"Yep, got it" Peter replies.

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta to move at the same time" Tony instructs.

"Okay. Okay. Ready" Peter says

"We might wanna turn" Tony suggests.

"Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter repeats.

Strange creates a shield around them to prevent them from being killed in the landing. "You alright?" Tony asks Strange, "That was close. I owe you one."

Peter descends from above in spider-like fashion next to olivia who is stood a few feet away from the adults, "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something. And I end up eating you, I'm sorry."

Olivia chuckles to herself but Strange and Tony don't look impressed, Tony points at Peter as he speaks, "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" He looks at his daughter, "you as well."

"He's trying to say that something is coming dad" Olivia smiles.

A grenade rolls in front of the four of them, Peter, Olivia, Strange and Tony get back. Star-Lord, Drax, and Mantis appear in the doorway, "Thanos!" Drax yells.

The Cloak of Levitation flies at Drax's face and wraps him around. Star-Lord pins Iron Man to the wall with a magnetic disc. Olivia shoot a beam up and pulls herself up keeping out of the crossfire.

Peter crawls backward from Mantis, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!"

Olivia shoots a beam from above which grabs Peters wrist and starts to pull him up as Peter webs Mantis' arms to her body, Star-Lord flies at Olivia from the side, kicking her down, "Fuck!"

Olivia groans as her back hits the floor again, "Stay down, clown."

"Who the fuck you calling clown buddy" Olivia asks rhetorically.

Tony fires at Star-Lord as Peter extends his spider legs and jumps at him, but Star-Lord throws an electric cord that wraps around Peter sending him to the ground.

Drax who is struggling with the Cloak of Levitation, "Die, blanket of death!"

Olivia gets up off the ground to go over to help Peter but Star-Lord pushes her back down and places his left foot on her chest, "fuck you dickbag."

Iron Man pulls free of the magnet. They pull weapons on each other. Star-Lord removes his foot from Olivia as he grabs Peter and gets him in a head-lock, while Iron Man stands over Drax with a gun, and Doctor Strange stands ready near Mantis and Olivia is hunched over coughing.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the F out" Quill powers off his helmet, "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better" Tony starts, "Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better" Drax says, "Why is Gamora?"

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak" Quill threatens.

"Freak is a strong word coming from you" Olivia scoffs as she starts to stand up.

"Let's do it!" Tony demands, "You shoot my guy, I blast him. Let's go!" Tony extends his nanotech gun.

"Do it, Quill!" Drax shouts, "I can take it."

"No he can't take it!" Mantis objects.

"She's right" Strange smiles, "You can't."

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine" Quill shrugs, "I'll kill all four of you and beat it out of Thanos myself" he leans to Peter, "Starting with you."

"The bugs mine" Olivia says as she tries to grab Peter from Quill but he blasts her with something and she goes flying across the remains of the ship.

"Wait, what, Thanos?" Strange questions, "All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"What master do I serve?" Quill repeats, "What am I supposed to say? Jesus?"

"You're from Earth?" Tony asks.

"I'm not from Earth" Quill says, "I'm from Missouri."

"Yeah, that's on Earth dip-shit" Olivia scoffs, "What are you hassling us for?"

"So, you're not with Thanos?" Peter questions.

"With Thanos?" Quill says, "No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl- Wait, who are you?"

"We're the Avengers, man" Peter states.

"You're the ones Thor told us about" Mantis realises.

"You know Thor?" Tony asks.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not the good-looking, needed saving" Quill says.

"Someone's a little jealous of blondie" Olivia smiles, "wait till you meet his brother that jealousy will grow even more."

"Olivia!" Tony yells as Peter looks completely soul-crushed.

"Your still my bug Parker" Olivia says giving the boy two thumbs up.

"He told us his brothers dead" Mantis states.

Olivia and Tony turn to look at each other, "Loki is dead?" Olivia whispers, "since when?"

"Where is Thor now?" Tony asks avoiding his daughter.