"Show me" Thanos demands.

"I am Groot" Groot snaps.

"Tinkle in the cup" Rocket demands, "We're not looking. What's there to see? What's a twig? Everybody's seen a twig."

"I am Groot."

Thor looks out the window, "Tree, pour what's in the cup out in space, and go in the cup again."

"You speak Groot?" Rocket questions.

"Yes, they taught it on Asgard" Thor states, "It was an elective."

"I am Groot."

"You'll know when we're there" Thor says, "Nivadellir's forge harnesses the power of a blazing neutron star. It's the birth place of my hammer. It's truly awesome."

Rocket turns to see Thor sitting sadly beside the window, and sighs, "Okay, time to be the captain" he walks to a console near by Thor, "So, dead brother, huh? Yeah, that can be annoying."

"Well, he's been dead before" Thor shrugs, "but this time I think it really might be true."

"And you said your sister and your dad?" Rocket asks.

"Both dead" Thor replies.

"Still got a mom, though?" Rocket questions.

"Killed by a dark elf" Thor states.

"A best friend?" Rocket questions.

"Stabbed through the heart" Thor answers.

"Are you sure you're up to this particular murder mission?" Rocket asks.

"Absolutely" Thor smiles, "Rage, vengeance, anger, loss, regret. They're all tremendous motivators. They really clear the mind. So I'm good to go."

"Yeah, but this Thanos we're talking about" Rocket says, "He's the toughest there is."

"Well, he's never fought me" Thor states.

"Yeah, he has" Rocket reminds him.

"He's never fought me twice" Thor corrects, "And I'm getting a new hammer, don't forget."

"Better be some hammer" Rocket scoffs.

"You know, I'm 1,500 years old" Thor tells him, "I've killed twice as many enemies as that, and every one would have rather killed me, but none succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is the latest in a long line of morons and he will be the latest to feel my vengeance."

"And what if you're wrong?" Rocket asks.

"If I'm wrong then what more could I lose?" Thor replies. Thor stands and seats himself at the front of the pod, beside Groot.

"I could lose a lot" Rocket states, "Me personally. I could lose a lot" Rocket takes an eyeball from somewhere, "Okay. If fate does want you to kill that crapsack. You're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball" he gives Thor the eyeball.

"What's this?" Thor asks.

"What's it look like?" Rocket scoffs, "Some jerk lost a bet with me on on Contraxia."

"He gave you his eye?" Thor questions.

"He gave me 100 credits" Rocket answers, "I snuck in later that night and stole his eye."

"Thank you, sweet rabbit" Thor proceeds to put the eyeball in his socket.

"Hmm. Huh? Oh. I would've washed that" rocket says, "The only way I could sneak it off Contraxia was up my- Hey, we're here!"