lost and found (captain hook, 5, finale)

· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ epilogue

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ epilogue

As it turned out, Zella, Hook, and Alice ended up at the Enchanted Forest. It took some getting used to, but at last, they managed to build a home there.

They even made some friends along the way. Such as Henry and Cinderella, their daughter Lucy, and Regina, former Evil Queen. They found new love, as well. Zelena, Regina's sister, had a daughter: Robin. Alice and Robin had met in the woods and that's where their story began. They had been going on little adventures ever since, enjoying the pleasures of a first love.

Zella, Hook and Alice built a house from scratch. They decided that if they were going to have a new beginning, they might as well build it however they wished to. The house had many windows so Alice would never feel trapped again, many plants, cozy furniture, and paintings. But most of all, it was filled with love and warmth. They had found their home, and they lived in it as a family.

One day, Zella and Alice were in the garden. They were talking about anything and everything, while Alice braided Zella's hair, decorating it with flowers. Hook had gone in search of firewood.

"Zells? Do you ever miss your magic?" Alice asked.

After opening up the portal that allowed them to come into the Enchanted Forest, Zella had no magic left. She had used up all of it. Now, her hair was just as ordinary and powerless as everyone else's. Yet, she didn't miss it at all.

"I don't" Zella sighed. "If I'm being honest, it was always a burden to me. I may have lost my magic, but I got you and Killian, and that's much more special than any power"

Alice giggled, and planted a kiss on the woman's head. Their relationship was beautiful, they both cared deeply for each other, and cherished every moment spent together.

"Lucy's birthday is coming up soon" Alice commented, putting the finishing touches to Zella's hair. "I want to make her a painting, would you help me?"

"I'd love to" the woman smiled. Painting with Alice was one of her favorite things to do.

Meanwhile, Hook came back with the wood, and a basket full of flowers.

"Here" he walked up to the girls, giving each of them a bouquet. "For my favorite girls in the whole world"

Zella and Alice cheerfully admired the bouquets, they were beautiful. They noticed Hook had arranged them specifically, according to their favorite flowers. Alice's was full of sunflowers and poppies, and Zella's had tulips and roses.

"Thank you, Papa!" Alice exclaimed, hugging him. "Oh, I just remembered I have to meet Robin! I'll be back for dinner!" she talked fast, running towards the woods. The couple laughed.

Hook wrapped his arms around Zella's waist, pulling her closer.

"Thank you for the flowers" Zella smiled, placing her arms around the man's neck. "I love them"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 04, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Art of Loving - OUAT Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें