Ainz elicited a hum of understanding and disconnected, "That should keep him from investigating." (Y/N) mumbled. He stops walking, garnering the attention of his Subjects.

"There's some urgent task that needs my attention. I'll leave all of you to make sure the new addition doesn't wake up." (Y/N) said, leaving immediately.

He flew up and used his Mold wings to head straight to Nazarick.

'The Virus I planted in her mind should be dormant. If it's calling for attention, then that means the resurrection must've brought it to life.' (Y/N) thought, mentally cursing for being so careless.

"Now her own mind and the Virus is fighting, eliciting my Virus to call out for aid, practically using Shalltear as its beacon." (Y/N) mumbled, slowly seeing Nazarick in view.

He landed and saw a portal ready for him and one of the Pleiades with the complimentary glare.

"Likin' the glare there, keep it up." The Scientist laughs, patting the girl on the shoulder before jogging inside the portal.

You arrived at the throne room, seeing every single Floor Guardian you've met before except for a flying fetus with a halo...

"This is both kinda cute and terrifying. It looks kind of like the Megamycete, too." (Y/N) mumbled, walking closer. Ainz noticed him and stood up.

"Am I intruding? If so, then kindly continue. I can wait." (Y/N) said, stepping away.

"You are dismissed, Shalltear. Go with (Y/N). I'll join you two later." Ainz said. Shalltear nodded and left, surprising the others of her willingness to leave when Ainz is here.

The Scientist watched as Shalltear walked over to him. He studied her movement and found nothing noteworthy. It copied Shalltear's personality quite well. Not a surprise it didn't arouse suspicion.

Once the two were somewhere quiet and secluded, Shalltear knelt on one knee, "Creator. The Vampire is trying to regain control. What should we do?" The implanted Virus asked.

"You were supposed to still be asleep. But if not for your sudden awakening, I would not have found that Ainz's NPC's are too powerful to handle." (Y/N) said, whispering as for the inhabitants to not hear.

"Shalltear is aware and is actively hunting for you. Does she know of your source or not?" (Y/N) asked. If Shalltear knows that he's the perpetrator, it could spell inevitable war for the two guilds.

"Fortunately, no, Creator. She knows that I'm an intruder but have not gone that far in our Hive Mind to see my origin." The Virus reported.

"Good. What we'll do is this..." (Y/N) said with a smile. He connected to the Hive Mind of the Virus in Shalltear's brain and forcefully commanded it to self-destruct.

In turn, Shalltear's body fell limp, having the current controller of her consciousness erased. (Y/N) quickly picked the girl up and went back to the throne room.

At the sight of an unconscious Shalltear, the other members quickly took up arms. Ainz raised his hand, signaling them to stop.

"Forgive me, Ainz. It seems I accidentally left a piece of my Virus inside Shalltear." (Y/N) laughed. The others weren't buying it, waiting for a proper explanation.

"The following revival of Shalltear gave life to my Virus, prompting it to inhabit Shalltear's brain to call for me. I've dealt with it, and your Shalltear will be back in no time." (Y/N) continued.