CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Start from the beginning

“Let's stay here for a while, it's still early and i want to sleep more.” She said softly before completely locking me between her arms.

“You should sleep then instead of staring at my sleeping face.”

“I can't sleep knowing that there's an angel sleeping beside me... Uh no... hugging me.” Thankfully, she's hugging me from behind or else she will notice my burning face.

“Stop being sweet and sleep!” I demand and i heard her soft laugh.

“I love you.” She whispered.

“Yeah yeah whatever just sleep.”

After a while, I heard her small snores and I can't get off from her grip so I closed my eyes and sleep since I'm still sleepy.

________________________________

I woke up from the rooster's crown and I didn't feel the warm that made me sleep well. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“Where's that small girl?” I asked myself and looked around.

I stayed in bed for a while since I'm still tired, rolling around the bed to wake myself up until my eyes landed on the table not far from me and where Chaeyoung write things, i guess.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stood up and walked towards the table, my eyes landed on the sculpture that's still not done. It looks so familiar until a realization hits me...

“Yeah. Why are you here?” Her eyes went down the sculpture on my hand. “Do you like it?” She asked me.

“No. It's like a trash anyway. I don't like it.” Chaeyoung nodded and grabbed the sculpture from me. I rolled my eyes.

“I'll sculp again. A perfect one.” She said in a sweet tone which made me looked at her confusedly.

I grabbed the sculpture and smiled as I analyze every feature of my face she perfectly sculp on the wood.

“Why did I say that, anyway? Both are beautiful.” I muttered under my breath, regretting saying that to her before.

I did my morning routine which is washing my face and change my clothes after that i will clean the house.

After I clean the hut, I grabbed the basket to pick some fruits in the forest and then I will wash the clothes.

“Good morning, Princess.” Momo greeted and i noticed that Sana is nowhere to go be found.

“It's Mina for you.” I corrected her, I hate being called a princess now.

“She's still sleeping with Tzuyu, you know.” Momo scratch her nape and I laughed when I understand what she means.

“It's okay, hey? Can you accompany me picking up some fruits?” I asked and she nodded. We pick up a fruits and vegetables that they plant near the mountain.

“To tell you the truth i know Chaeyoung did something really bad to Bhuwakul.” I furrowed my eyebrows when she said that as I placed the fruits I pick on the basket.

“And what is that?” I simply asked.

“He touched you right?” I nodded and she smirks.

“Then Chaeyoung will either cut his hand off or each of his fingers.” I didn't feel any fear when she uttered that instead i feel safe knowing that Chaeyoung will protect me but I'm still confused.

“Can Chaeyoung kill all the enemies when someone messed with her people?” Momo chuckled softly before we walked down the mountain.

“If someone provoke her then that person is asking for death.” She replied. “But trust me Chaeyoung will never hurt you even you already reached her patience. Chaeyoung will never hurt her girl.”