Just Two Straight Guys Kissing

Start from the beginning

"What do I need to do?" Harry asked, finally breaking eye contact with Malfoy, now directing his question to Ron, at his side.

"Uh- mate, are you sure-"

"What do I need to do, Ron?" he insisted in a hiss, only audible for his friends at his side and saw the hesitation in his friend's eyes.

"Harry..." began Hermione.

"Ron," Harry ignored her.

"You... you put your lips together as close as possible, if nobody chickens out you may..." he hesitated and looked around the room, "you kiss, you can..." Harry saw how the words struggled to leave his mouth, "dirty talk, you can touch, grab, hump and do whatever you can to make the other person chicken out," he explained loudly enough so the whole room listened to the 'rules' of the game. "The first one to say 'I can't' loses."

Harry gulped and turned to face Malfoy, who again, had an intense blush on his cheeks.

"Are you in?" he managed to ask Malfoy.

"I'm in," he said with a sneer, but this time the blush was still there.

Harry stood up hesitantly and Malfoy did the same after him. They both walked to the center of the circle, being unsure of what to do.

"What do we do now?" Harry whispered so that only Malfoy would listen to him. They were in front of each other, looking deep into each other's eyes again, Malfoy was slightly taller than he was.

"We play."

Malfoy approached his face dangerously to the point in which he could feel Malfoy's breath against his cheek.

"Have you ever played this before, Potter?" Malfoy whispered against his ear.

"No, have you?" Harry whispered back.

"I do, and I always win."

Harry could feel his stupid sneer against his cheek even though their faces were not touching... yet. Their bodies were extremely close and Harry could feel Draco's warm skin a couple of centimeters away from his.

"Yeah? There's always a first time for everything. This will be your first time losing," Harry replied.

"You have lasted longer than what I thought you would, I need to give you that," he teased and then laughed dryly against his ear. "Let's test how much you can last."

Without any warning, Malfoy grabbed his face by his cheeks and gave him a chaste kiss, making everyone in the room gasp (Harry had forgotten they were being watched by everyone). Harry almost immediately split apart from him, pushing Malfoy's chest in shock and staring at him with wide eyes. He had a victorious sneer on his face and his cheeks were dimly flushed.

"Chickened out already, Potter? I guess I win," he said teasingly and turned his back.

Before he knew what he was doing, Harry grabbed Malfoy's shoulder and harshly turned him around. He grabbed the silver-haired boy by the neck and closed the space between them in a deeper kiss than the chaste one that they had previously shared. Everyone gasped again and he listened at his back Hermione complaining and Ron exclaiming in shock, 'Oi mate!'

When he opened his eyes and slowly split apart from Malfoy, the first thing he saw was Malfoy's eyes opened widely in shock and his cheeks now flaming in hot pink.

"Chickened out, Malfoy?" he whispered with a grin, because their faces were still really close.

The state of shock slowly abandoned Malfoy's eyes but they still remained wide open.