Scott did his best to explain what Derek told him to his two best friends. Though Nova asked a lot of questions considering she was also trying to pay attention to class he still did a good job doing so. Thankfully class didn't feel so long so they could catch up with more about it after.

"Wh--? He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles questioned exaggeratedly as the three walked out of their class earning a nod from Scott. "All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me or Nova." Sarcasm laced his voice as he continued.

"He has a point." Nova chimed in as she followed behind the two taller boys.

"I know." Scott sighed. "That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?"

Scott shrugged unsurely. "I don't know. I don't think he does, either..."

"Okay." Stiles threw his head back frustratedly. "When are you seeing him again?" He asked.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

Suddenly the three came to a stop and Stiles patted Scott on the chest, "When?

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work.

The buzz cut boy nodded understandingly, "After work. All right. Well, that gives me to the end of the school day, then..." He trailed off shortly.

"To do what?" Both Nova and Scott questioned.

"To teach you myself." Stiles answered before walking ahead of the two.

Nova furrowed her eyebrows slightly quickly following behind him, "Are you qualified for that?" She questioned.

"Nope."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

As the morning went by Nova was left alone for one of her classes. It was homeroom meaning there wasn't much to do. It was essentially like a free period.

Unfortunately she didn't have any friends in this class but because it was like a free period she was able to leave it. Though only if it had to do with educational purposes or sports. Lucky for Nova, reading and books were education so she spent her time in the library.

She sat peacefully in one of the lounge chairs that were scattered around the room. She had her earbuds plugged in and went on to keep reading the booth that her mom had given her last week that she surprisingly has yet to finish.

She completely blocked out the world for the remaining minutes of her class period, that was until someone came and interrupted her.

"Hi." Nova could hear the faint greeting causing her to look up at the person speaking. It was Allison.

Nova looked around making sure she was talking to her though there was really no one else in there, "Oh...hi."

"I'm Allison, I know you're friends with Scott-"

Nova interrupted, "Oh I don't know where he is." She said.

"No." Allison shook her head softly, "I've seen that you're a pretty big reader." She pointed to the rather thick book in Novas arms earning a shy 'yes' from the girl. "I was wondering if you can help me look for any books that might help with my history project. I'd ask the librarians but..." She trailed off looking in their direction.