Story 5 Part 1 Found You

Tantadadannn🎶

*The BL couple for this story is MaxNat, they were one of the couples of Y Destiny (Sunday Couple), if you know them good but if not , then watch Y Destiny , highly recommended*

Max's POV

Well this is just lame.

Why do I need to attend this party with my father again?

Yup , i am in a party. This is the anniversary party of my father's colleague  by the way .

I took a sip from my wine glass.

It's for business man's party , why do I need to attend anyway?

Oh right , to look for my future bride. Father's words , not mine.

I'm still in college and i don't need any bride. I enjoy being single , thank you very much , me being tied to anyone is not my thing. I don't chase girls , girls chase me .

"Ladies and Gentlemen , I am honored to present to you , the man behind the success of this company , Mr. Tae Uareksit, the President of Uareksit Group of Companies", .

The MC spoke and a man in his 40's get in the stage. Wow , what a successful business man.

"I know many believe that i am the reason why this company became successful but  this company wouldn't be a success without my son , so Ladies and Gentlemen , May i present to you my gentle but genuise son , Nattasit Uareksit "

Then I saw the most beautiful man i ever seen in my life . His smiles is as bright as the sun . His eyes has the gentle gaze. His body is petite yet perfect. His beauty shine through as the light was focus on him. His a bit far yet i can see his beautiful yet radiant face.

*Thump thump thump thump*

Oh my god, my heart so loudly by just seeing him.

FUCK , this is bad. This ain't normal. Heart, how you beat that loud? ,You won't even beat so loud when father is scolding me .

*ring

I pulled out of my reverie when my phone rings. Oh , my bestfriend , Zee is calling me.

"Oh hey man , what's up?",

"Hey Max , you done with the party? ,", Zee said on the other line.

"Nah man , I'm still not done, why?", i said .

"I was gonna ask you , wanna go clubbing?, my treat", Zee said excitedly.

"Nah , man i think i have to stay for a while, maybe I'll stay till the end of the party", i said. Wait , this is so not me.

"Whaa man , you would usually ditch any party you go to with your father then go clubbing , what's up with this party that got you to stay?", Zee asked.

"I'll tell you the reason later cause up till now , i don't know yet", i said honestly.

This is so fucked up , of course you knew the reason Max, you wanna see that beautiful boy.

"Max , son come here", i heard my father call me.

I walked to him and saw --- oh ghod his talking to Mr. Uareksit and his son. Heart , please don't beat so loud. Shit, i became cheesy.

"Mr. Uareksit this my son , Max ", my father introduced me.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Uareksit", i said politely and then fave his son.

"You can call me Max , it is a pleasure to meet you"

I don't know if it feels right but instead of a simple introduction , i reach his hand and kiss the back of it while looking at him.

His pretty face is surprised yet he smiled.

Then i asked the most smooth question

"Care for a dance , Nattasit ?", i said with my glistening charming eyes .

Nat's Pov

"Care for a dance, Nattasit ?"

Wow , this man is smooth and charming but judging from what I see him right , his someone that girls would chase .

I know him actually , we go to the same university but from the looks of it , he doesn't know that fact.

I should probably say no but it's pretty tempting.

Nattasit , your being swayed easily by his sweet smile and charming eyes.

"Okay"

He took my hand we slow danced.

His looking into my eyes like his looking into my soul.

Then he suddenly pull me and started running  , seriously , i don't what is happening.

We got upstairs , into a balcony.

We were enjoying the view of city lights when he talks.

"For clear introduction , my name is Max Saran , you can just call me Max. You?" , He said

"I'm Nattasit Uareksit , my friends call me Nat and let me asked you a question", i said hastily.

"Go on", i he said.

"Is this how you charm girls to like you? Because from the looks of it, girls would kill to have you", i said with amusement.

"Yes , i am charming , it's nature . Why , were you charmed?", he said while smirking.

"I'd be lying if i said no", i said honestly with a smile.

"Tell me more about you", i said changing the topic as i saw him surprised.

"I am 24 years old and currently in my 3rd year in college, Engineering ", he said

"I am 22 years old and currently in my 2nd year in college , Architecture , we actually gothe same university and you boy is pretty famous", i said looking at him.

"Really? What do people say in your department about me?", He said amused.

"They said , you are one of the beast hazers of Engineering department", i said confidently.

"Okay ,that's too much . Oh yeah wanna know the last thing about me", he said

"What", i said while chuckling

"I am single", he said proudly.

I look at him for a few seconds.

"How does this question and answer situation turn into a dating game?", said at him questionably

"Just so you know , I've been hitting on you ever since I introduced myself", he said with proud eyes .

Then he suddenly pull me into him , hug my waist and look into my eyes .

"You clearly don't know how beautiful and gentle you are . You have a beautiful yet radiant face . Your scent is intoxicating . Your eyes screams innocence . Being this close to you is really driving me crazy", he said nonstop.

I look at him surprised , everyone keep saying that to me yet when he said, it feels like i feel so ..... Loved.

We stare at each other for a long time but a ring interrupted us.

"Yes , father , yes , I'm going down now", he said and then he sigh.

"I'm gonna go now sweetheart but i will make sure to see you again bye",

He said then kissed the back of my hand as he look at me with his charming eyes then you walk away.

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPEN??

*Sorry for the late update, i've been having writer's block and been reading so many BL lately*