Story 3 Part 1 Royal Love

Tantadadannn 🎶

Author's Note
*The couple for this story is DeanPharm , if you them GOOD but if don't then watch UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, i highly recommend it.💙

Pharm's POV

I am walking through this long hall because the Prince called for me , i took the elevator but man ,it is still hard to reach, oh and by the way I'm Pharm , both of my parents are in heaven (bless them) , I'm an only child.

My job used to be a gardener in the palace but i don't know what happen that i got placed from being one of the gardener of the palace to being the chamber maid to the Prince or Prince Dean to be exact.

Do you think my only job is to clean his room?

NO!!

it also includes readying his clothes for the day and his bath too, arrange his schedule for the day and deliver him meals and snacks and lastly , to keep up with his antics. I am more like a butler than a chamber maid.(π_π)

When he has duties , i feel peaceful but when he don't, he is (sign)

I don't know?

Fascinating ?

And tiring at the same time

He always smile or smirk whenever he thought of something crazy he wanna do. Like right now , i am called again , for the third time , the second time i was called , he told me to get him berries and when i came back he said that he don't want berries anymore and instead suggest him a good book to read . As i enter his room his ahmm

,,,,, (cough),,,,

topless while reading a book. oh my god , wait hey , idiot focus in your work. (@_@)

" Good morning , Prince Dean , What is it that you want me to do?", I said politely.

He looked at me then say " Clear my schedule for today".

I frown ,

What ? Is he crazy ?,

His a prince , everybody expect him to show in public and yet he told me to clear his schedule ?,

"But prince-", i said worriedly

" clear my schedule co'z", he interrupted and smirk ,

OH NO

i know what his smirk means," i wanna have fun today",

SHIT , now what?

Dean's Pov

His here and i feel everything become bright. Was it just me or i really think that his pretty and at the same time cute? .

Yes , i am talking about Pharm.

I always remember the day i meet him for the first time. He was still one of the gardener , when i notice that even though his all tired and dirty , his still smiling laughing even when his talking with the other gardener .

His so radiant and bright. Then I came to know his name , his parents, and other things but my heart keeps telling me to know more about him.

So after escaping so many suspicions from the one of the head of the palace , he got transferred to became my maid .

And from then on , i started to see him all day (when i don't have duties) . His so beautiful .

Okay , i sound obsessive but i started making excuses to make come to my room (some of them is extra weird actually).

*sorry for the grammatical errors, to lzy to fix it, maybe later*